• Hell no!
    • Hell yeah!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

judging by the results:

-The number of asians and non-asians on this board are neck and neck

-Signs of evidence that this board is not dominated by asians like some have made accusations of in the past.

-Also noticed a lot of Lucy liu supporters are dizonites. Haters are Ozawans.

-Further proof that non-Asians have no taste when it comes to Asian women.

I voted not. Think she was all right when she was younger. I now think she's gotten lip plumpage, and it kinda threw her lower face outta whack. I'm Pinoy by birth, BTW.

Oh, and I have a black friend who thinks she's hotness.

considering that white and black men will stick their dicks into anything remotely asian no matter how ugly, it's no suprise that the non-asians think she's fine. she does have a sexy quality about her and a nice body, so i voted "yeah".

i will NOT. repeat NOT agree that sandra oh is in any way hot.

e011660a.jpg

whoever voted her one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world are out of your fucking minds.

she was ok i suppose

but man what a clingy bitch.

she was like all "oh superdupersang, u did things no man has never done before"

and i was all like "yo ho! superdupersang does what superdupersang wants. now get out of my car"

snd she was all like "but i thoguth you loved me!?!"

had to change my cellie coz of her.

crazy chick

So how come the good looking asian actresses get shat on by hollywood?

ie Kelly Hu, Tamilyn Tomita

good question. because they don't fit the idealized image of the asian woman determined by the film industry and media. lucy liu's looks are an asiaphile's wet-dream. the really hot asian women are possibly not asian enough for the standards of the media....

good question. because they don't fit the idealized image of the asian woman determined by the film industry and media. lucy liu's looks are an asiaphile's wet-dream. the really hot asian women are possibly not asian enough for the standards of the media....

agree, the asian girls that i find attractive aren't at all what white people (media) thinks is an attractive asian girl

that being said, lucy liu's freckles are great, i like her. don't think she's amazing though

A good example is that Japanese girl in the visa commercial she looks like someone's grandmother.

A good example is that Japanese girl in the visa commercial she looks like someone's grandmother.

yeah, that one is funny. i hate commercials with asians in them. how can these asian actors lower themselves to do them?

about the visa commercial--the father puts his hands together in prayer position when bowing to the father of his son's fiance. that just hurts.

do you remember the commercial for the real estate agency with the chinese people?

the chinese family who doesn't speak english very well is waiting for the real estate agent to arrive. the real estate agent arrives and the chinese people bow ceremoniously instead of shaking hands. the real estate agent answers in broken mandarin to the couple. what a sweet moment.

chinese people don't fuckin' bow!

jesus, what is up with all the asians hatin' on lucy? We're damn lucky we have SOMEONE to represent us. I just find it apalling...it's not like we're dominating the cultural scene here in America...along comes this decent Asian girl who gets major roles, is well known and now gets all this backlash...???

Guest jmatsu
jesus, what is up with all the asians hatin' on lucy? We're damn lucky we have SOMEONE to represent us. I just find it apalling...it's not like we're dominating the cultural scene here in America...along comes this decent Asian girl who gets major roles, is well known and now gets all this backlash...???

no hate, just saying she's probably more attractive too nonasian eyes.. if i stood at any major asian city's trainstation whether it be in tk, hk, etc i would def see way better looking women then her.

that one girl from rushhour 2 and memoirs has been getting some major roles, speaks less english, is hot, and is at least too me a better actress.

this thread is about whether or not bitchass lucy liu is hot/fuckable. i guess her acting skills are alright, but i still maintain that she fucking sucked in kill bill and were she was not famous...i probably would only let her lick my balls.