felonies you've been arrested for...

shagnscoob

the only run-in with the cops i've had is when I was having sexy time with my ex bf in his car. it was hella scary because they were flashlighting me (good thing I was still fully clothed) and they were threatening to call my parents (i was underage back then). the bf was thankfully underage too back then so no biggie, we gave them fake addresses so they couldn't track us down. they accepted some loose cash and a pack of lucky strikes in exchange for letting us go with a 'warning.' (this happened in mexico where police corruption is crazy)

i wonder why they even bothered to stop you then?

Apparently for the loose cash and a pack of lucky strikes...and perhaps a free peep show.

However no felonies listed so far. F-e-l-o-n-y. Not misdemeanors.

All right...my brush with the law. Ex-gf was giving me a bj in a parked car. Just as I was about to finish, cop all the while parked behind floods my car with his spotlight.

First and last time she swallowed. He patted me down, I offered our leftover chinese, he politely refused, and left us with just a warning.

is stealing a handful of popcorn a felony?

depends on how well it's buttered.

Never had a brush with the law...only thing I've ever stolen was a pokemon theme deck. From the BX.

felony for graffiti

im still paying for it...5 years probation (jan 04-jan09), 450 hours of community service (im done that shit though)...and so much restitution ill be paying back my father for the rest of my life...i should of just done the 1-3 years in teh prison :eek:

the city i got popped in, wanted to make an example out of me...so i am stuck here until 2009...but im trying to get my po to let me off early..i got my fingers crossed.

fuck this stomach flu...