Converse x Fragment Design Hiroshi ver. all star low & high

Bootlegs

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have already said those exact words once before in this same thread; your need to be viewed in a certain light by certain superfuture members is pathetic

i can't belive i said the same thing twice.

ive been totally delirious

I hate to bring this thread back to life, but in case anyone in New York is still looking for these, Barneys had both low and high tops on the Coop floor when I was there on Saturday.

The SA I was talking to told me that people were coming in and buying 3-5 pairs of each size for multiple sizes, though, so who knows if there are any left at this point.

I hate to bring this thread back to life, but in case anyone in New York is still looking for these, Barneys had both low and high tops on the Coop floor when I was there on Saturday.

The SA I was talking to told me that people were coming in and buying 3-5 pairs of each size for multiple sizes, though, so who knows if there are any left at this point.

Don't apologize for helping people out! :)Thanks man.

FRUTE SWAGZ

herp ;) , but seriously here if i ask who hiroshi is 999 out 1000 is gonna answer me :

• a) an asian
  • B) a chinese
  • c) who the fuck you talkin about?!

i mean if i buy these chucks i'll know what they are to me, but to folks over there it's just gonna be a pair of black chucks.

i needed to say

I got sucked in and got a pair in the end. Foot Patrol in London should be getting them in, but they don't know when. Probably going to be an inflated price anyway.

I'd highly recommend sizing down by half a size as these do come up a little big compared to normal chucks. This was probably said before earlier on in this thread, but thought I'd reiterate it. I'm normally a US10, I got a US9.5.

oh thanks

i will contact FP, see what they are saying

I got sucked in and got a pair in the end. Foot Patrol in London should be getting them in, but they don't know when. Probably going to be an inflated price anyway.

I'd highly recommend sizing down by half a size as these do come up a little big compared to normal chucks. This was probably said before earlier on in this thread, but thought I'd reiterate it. I'm normally a US10, I got a US9.5.

haha. i'm a 10.5 and ended out copping all of alife's size 9s to fit me. :-\

• 5 weeks later...