Wild Swans vs. Red Moon

Dick Danger

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll never forget you have a Red Moon in your back pocket but you get used to the feeling after a while. The Wild Swans feels like it will flatten out better with a little use.

i'm very nervous about getting a thinner wallet b/c i actually like knowing where my wallet is, and the red moon does indeed remind you it's there.

ha! that's true----and i have to really work the wallet out my jeans with smaller pockets. motherfucker would have to numb my asscheek before trying to abscond with my redmoon.

(reminds me of this guy that was trying to pickpocket my wallet at a jay-z concert many years ago----he'd try to get the wallet and i'd smack his hand. a couple songs later, he'd try again, and i'd smack his hand away. he had a whole crew with him!)

• 3 weeks later...

ok quick question to the redmoon owners:

I have a peacemaker which I've been rocking with my sammy contest jeans. It obviously sticks out a bit from the pocket. So the end of my pocket on my jeans having been rubbing the stitching of my peacemaker. Two of my stitches wore off, and I put a bit of glue on the ends so the rest of the stitching doesn't follow. Anyone else have issues with their stitching on their wallets..... (totally sucks)

ok quick question to the redmoon owners:

I have a peacemaker which I've been rocking with my sammy contest jeans. It obviously sticks out a bit from the pocket. So the end of my pocket on my jeans having been rubbing the stitching of my peacemaker. Two of my stitches wore off, and I put a bit of glue on the ends so the rest of the stitching doesn't follow. Anyone else have issues with their stitching on their wallets..... (totally sucks)

A cobbler should be able to stitch your wallet again.

ha! that's true----and i have to really work the wallet out my jeans with smaller pockets. motherfucker would have to numb my asscheek before trying to abscond with my redmoon.

(reminds me of this guy that was trying to pickpocket my wallet at a jay-z concert many years ago----he'd try to get the wallet and i'd smack his hand. a couple songs later, he'd try again, and i'd smack his hand away. he had a whole crew with him!)

it's like the guy in vegas that tried to rip off david copperfield of all people. the magician kept moving the wallet all over his body. thief gave up.

Does anyone have experience with RRC by Red moon? I have wanted a rugged wallet, but I can not afford Red Moon right now. I already have Dior wallet, given to me as a gift, which is a nice bifold.

i remeber one member here bought one, i think he posted about it in the evolution of leather goods thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got a Last Crops Flicker ll in black from a friend who bought it for me in Tokyo. It's basiclly the most insanely beautiful, well-crafted piece of leather I've ever seen. It's glorious. I also love that when my friend went to pick it up, they made him put on white gloves before he could touch it. I'll post some pics soon if anyone's interested.

Chiba at Albuerque wrote me this about it:

"The difference between Wild Swans and Last Crops are quality of the leather. Last Crops is higher quality than Wild Swans...... and also process too. We do not sell the Wild Swans Flicker 2 anymore(because of low quality)."

I'll post some pics soon - sorry for the delay.

Guest eauxtour

if you're in tokyo, london/paris. check out muji, they've got pretty cool wallets, and they're only 3700yen. just picked a tan one. will post pics later