Wild Swans vs. Red Moon

Dick Danger

Its been a while since I started a pointless thread so I guess I'm due. I've been lusting after a Wild Swans wallet for a long time, I couldn't decide between the Flicker II and the Spanker II, the Flicker II won out in the end. I still might get a Spanker II but the number of cards in my current wallet made the Flicker seem like a better idea.

399281730_64f39e8df5.jpg

399282511_60b74e71df.jpg

399284196_0ef4fd4ddf.jpg

399285009_e1835ed552.jpg

399285871_6518c0a4db.jpg

399286937_94c0554db0.jpg

399287463_0b6eb0124a.jpg

399288694_bc6af1106f.jpg

399288180_77e104787d.jpg

I would have put this in the evolution thread but I couldn't find it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that Spanker II is so dope! i was looking into getting one too, but i don't wanna retire my current wallet coz it was a gift from the gf...

Shoot, I've been wanting to purchase WildSwans, but it just doesn't seem worth it. It's been back and forth from WildSwans Spanker or some other model, with coin holder or no coin holder, hard as fuck decision. And then, there is as well RedMoon, with their Shell Cordovan wallet, that wallet is just damn nice. So damn complicated that I just give up... hahaha

But, WildSwans seems more cleaner/slick look. To me. Red Moon more like rugged...

Since the Red Moon has already punched a hole in my back pocket I'm going to keep it, at least until the contest is over. A couple more pics with the LGC 10-2 Ponderosa wallet.

399350647_c8379ee7d8.jpg

399351624_e3b3c4811b.jpg

I don't like the leather lanyard that the LGC came with. I bought this, but I don't think I'll ever be able to get the colors that close.

399352589_8bdfc9259a.jpg

rough translation

Because this product is made making use of the natural material's texture, due to friction and getting it wet, the color can transfer/move around (don't know if it means one to clothes or just the color gets blotchy), please use it understanding this.

Sloppy, but gets the point across. So, unfortunately, nothing new learned here.

"don't fuck up your nice wallet"

rep-rep-rep-rep-rep

ALSO, didn't read much of the 2nd one you posted (the one with WILD SWANS on the top) , but it seems to be just talking about wild swans as a company, and the like. If you really want it translated, let me (or preferably someone who can do it just off the top of their head) know.

so-so, gave you rep for that translation.

Nice wallet, but I just prefer RMs. A literal pain in the ass, but worth it. I've got a long wallet in the same style, and I'm pretty happy with it, back pain and all.

And DD...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14003&highlight=evolution

my boy in okinawa has a 7 year old redmoon wallet which is sick. the color REALLY changes over time. i also saw a 2 year redmoon wallet that a guy in a supermarket had. it was hella mint.

btw, wildswans also ages beautifully over time. also, you get that cool little circle edge slicker (that's what they call the wooden tool that smoothes down the edges).

check out ryu's wildswans wallet(s):

http://letgoasyoulike.fc2web.com/leather.htm

my boy in okinawa has a 7 year old redmoon wallet which is sick. the color REALLY changes over time. i also saw a 2 year redmoon wallet that a guy in a supermarket had. it was hella mint.

btw, wildswans also ages beautifully over time. also, you get that cool little circle edge slicker (that's what they call the wooden tool that smoothes down the edges).

check out ryu's wildswans wallet(s):

http://letgoasyoulike.fc2web.com/leather.htm

Yup, saw that, it was the reason I went with choco.

as samuel l jackson (dave chappell) says, "good motherfuckin' choice!"

i think the ultimate is to have a good wildswans wallet AND a good redmoon wallet. one for everyday casual and one for work/dressing up.

i can't rock my big saddle leather wallet with my business work clothes. ideally, i should get a darker smaller wildswans wallet for work.