UNIQLO premium denim

Tyro1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will people pay the extra money for the selvage pairs? Since everyone is jumping on the bandwagon, I'd be curious to know if other brands that have introduced selvage is doing well with sales. Like Jcrew for example - i saw them introduce selvage pieces last y ear, did people notice the difference and fork over the cash?

Spot on. Uniqlo quality is better than APC, in my opinion as well. Looking forward to trying on some of their new cuts for the spring/summer season.

Are you comparing APC to the upcoming cuts or current cuts? Because I would not say that the current cuts are better quality than APC. They are better value, but not better quality. I own both.

Unless you are a chainstitch whore, which Uniqlos have.

• 1 year later...

I am loving my raw uniqlo selvedge slim fits s000 yay, did everyone's pair bleed like crazy? Shit is everywhere now, this is freaky to me now cuz this is my first denim to do this (and I know it's common otherwise).

i think thats the norm, from what i remember in the uniqlo x sufu giveaway thread they were bleeding all over the place too.

having tried on a pair and owning apcs i would say the quality is definitely there, but based on what ive seen in the past and ryu's link above im not in love with how they fade. but at the price point it's leagues better than anything else i can think of

btw in the non-selvedge t-000 there's a really nice pair of almost shiny grey jawns that i was about to cop today

my pair, at least, were not well made at all. the leg opening stitching came off a little, the stitching on the pocket came off a little, and the sititching in the crotch area ran off, making them uneven and extremely vulnerable to crotch holes (two formed, one is open; needs repair)

the cut, though a longer inseam would have been nice, is a good fit. the denim seems pretty nice. they are fading nicely, i wore them daily for 2 months, and am expecting good results.

why isnt there more hype on this? i took a look at a pair and they looked pretty sick for the price. i def woulda bought one if i didnt already have two relatively new pairs i was workin on

its too imexpensive for there to be anyhype. i am very much looking forward to my results though.

I picked up a slim pair up about a month ago here in Seoul. I heard they bleed like crazy so I gave them a warm soak immediately. Still these things bled all over my leather messanger bag and shoes. I am happy with everthing although they don't seem to hold their original silhouette too well. I hope they fade nicely!

• 2 weeks later...
is there any way to get uniqulo if you live in Canada (toronto)

Since you're quite new I wont be so hard on you.. But if you want Uniqlo, you'd have to find a proxy on this site that is willing to ship to you.. There are many proxies as well..

I'll leave the searching to you though.

^

I like the shirts specially the plain ones with a tag marked DRY on the lower left part of the shirt.

Anyway here are some Uniqlo denim pics. Safe to say Im never buying these kind of jeans again unless they make one in 21oz. They are soo soft and thin...

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg