kids that got a superfuture t-shirt that didn't deserve one

poly800rock

It's too much for a t-shirt. I got a couple of people the answers, but they were all friendly fellows, and both had posts in the multiple-hundreds.

your sig is good enough where you deserve it. I've adblocked EVERY picture signature except for yours Crillz.

I'm tempted to ad-block my own signature now, I'm getting sick of it.

nooooo! yours is the best sig pic

There's like me, you, and one other guy who repped me who enjoy The Mystery. I'll have to come up with something else suitably inane, or I might leave it, just for you.

For DDML: Riff Trax. It's like $3 to download the "riff track" for modern movies from Mike Nelson (features Kevin Murphy and Bill Corbett, i.e. Tom and Crow more often than not). They don't have to pay royalties to show the films like they did for MST3K, so they can do anything they feel like. Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, etc... The one for Daredevil is the funniest fucking thing I've heard in my life.

There's like me, you, and one other guy who repped me who enjoy The Mystery. I'll have to come up with something else suitably inane, or I might leave it, just for you.

Count me in as another dude who fucking loves MST3K. THe craziest part is I actually never even noticed your signature until now. Have you always had it?

Count me in as another dude who fucking loves MST3K. THe craziest part is I actually never even noticed your signature until now. Have you always had it?

Probably the last month or so.

I was basically born and raised on MST3K. My father used to build the robots as a hobby, collecting all the original parts for each one. He actually made versions of them for Mike and Joel, since he had met them doing illustration work for the show, as there were no versions of the original bots left.

If you're really into it and ever need copies of episodes or anything, let me know, I can probably rip some for you.

Not to derail the thread any further, but I'm fascinated by the whole post-count phenomenon.

Originally, the internet was going to be this place where everyone was on equal footing with an equal voice, and yet in the end we found a way to rank ourselves anyway.

I guess the pecking order is the only order.