Visvim X Supreme!!

Selegna

aborted was too pricey.. they used oil spill beached whales instead, cant you tell by the shine?

you're slipping england..

you guys are both wrong...the material used for this product is none other than the Orca whales clitirus..step ya game up fella's!! haha

this title got me bummed, i was relieved it was a joke

nothing against visvim, i admire what they do, but they're kinda just too new/nouveau for the combo to work. to me it's either gotta have some history to it and/or be really classic (i.e. p&b, john smedley, north face, etc), skate-related, or at least have some kind of tangible link or common vibe/approach (nbhd, sort of) for any kind of supreme collab to be legit

supreme x nbhd, in my book was a waste and demise for both parties, still cant get my head round the collaboration ..... only for the sake of money and hype, nothing else..

if visvim did do something together, im sure it will come to better effect than the above ... and probably appeal to the plainer, classic side of supreme ....