fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 of my favorite supreme tees

A Love Supreme as mentioned earlier and Death Wish

260539690.jpg

apart from the text does the actual tee have any connection to coltrane?

how does the color/font even relate?

lol @ any of you who didn't get the passing blue in green reference.

you can pull up pictures of tutu and talk about bitches brew but thats not going to stop you from being a mark ass bitch

We're googling shit faster than your eyes move nowadays.

the supreme cult mantra?

lol @ any of you who didn't get the passing blue in green reference.you can pull up pictures of tutu and talk about bitches brew but thats not going to stop you from being a mark ass bitch
Ouch.

+rep

for fucks sake, always remember... If your style sin't evident in the way you move, the way you handle yourself, and the way you treat your family. . . All the hot gear in the world can't hide the fact that your a mark ass bitch.

Hmmmm....

Double ouchie???

hey this might be a bit random but how much do zoopreme tee's go for?????? are they really a collabo between zoo york and supreme?????

I think the story behind them was that Zoo York just made them as a parody and the people at Supreme weren't too happy about that.

That's why only a few of them were made.

Supposedly it reaches up to the prices of an ordinary Supreme box tee.

they had a medium at DQM a few years back, should have bought it.

ohhhhh i see cos i seen one for sale at 90 dollars and on yahoo auctions japan they like 25000-30000 yen. are the japs going bananas on them or something

fall back with the J-bomb homie. why do you want that shirt if you dunno what it's about? it's one thing if you think it looks cool but.........researching the shirt and then rockin it like you know what it's about...HA! usually i don't be harsh on supreme newbs but you asked for it by droppin unnecessary terms. :D

fall back with the J-bomb homie. why do you want that shirt if you dunno what it's about? it's one thing if you think it looks cool but.........researching the shirt and then rockin it like you know what it's about...HA! usually i don't be harsh on supreme newbs but you asked for it by droppin unnecessary terms. :D

na man i aint going to get that. it confused me how it goes for a hefty tag in japan but in america it dont cost much. just wanted to know the story behind it. im happy with my plain box tee.