best (cheapest) place to buy nudie online?

home

I just bought some nudie Slim Jim Dry at www.jakeandmabel.com for $82.50 shipped - they're on sale and ot of a lot of sizes but you might be able to get some...

I think I saw somewhere on web that you shouldnt order from jakeandmabel now as ppl are having some problems with them. Are they back in business now? When did you order? Did you receive your item yet?

I ordered from http://www.kitchener.ch

I've heard of a few problems with them, so maybe you should be wary, but I ordered two pairs from them, both arriving quickly with no hassle. When I considered sending a pair back to exchange for a bigger size, they offered to pay for the shipping and take the exchange with the tags detached. Pretty classy.

I would suggest upgrading to the express shipping, it's not much more expensive (around $15, I believe) and I got my jeans in ~10 days from Switzerland to Canada.

I think I saw somewhere on web that you shouldnt order from jakeandmabel now as ppl are having some problems with them. Are they back in business now? When did you order? Did you receive your item yet?

yep, on the mynudies forum, there is a long post about the unreliability of jakeandmabel. i didn't read through it, but basically, there were bad experiences.