how do i score hipster chicks

wEstSidE

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a crack commandment...don't get high off your own supply.

yea, mang....i tried and tried to sell those oxy's, but they kept calling my name...i dont sell pills no more.

what happened to hipsters doing heroin, not all this cocaine bullshit...i read an article in frank about that...cocaine's got no personality.

yea, mang....i tried and tried to sell those oxy's, but they kept calling my name...i dont sell pills no more.

what happened to hipsters doing heroin, not all this cocaine bullshit...i read an article in frank about that...cocaine's got no personality.

That shits a wrap too (sort of), all them fools I knew either quit, or I don't speak to em any more. Gotta get rid of the weak links.

shit is convenient. just go in the corner and snort....can't really fuck with needles in the club. everyone will have aids by last call.

learn a foreign language, that always works. something european always goes down well.

You could tell them something obscure that you know nobody would speak, so your knowledge of it would never be questioned. Like Basque... say you spent 3 years in the north of Spain hanging out with the ETA, and you picked up the language in a few months. If she asks you to speak it, just make some shit up... remember, hipster chicks only pretend to know stuff to get hipster cred, so you're just doing the same shit they do. Totally legal.

You could tell them something obscure that you know nobody would speak, so your knowledge of it would never be questioned. Like Basque... say you spent 3 years in the north of Spain hanging out with the ETA, and you picked up the language in a few months. If she asks you to speak it, just make some shit up... remember, hipster chicks only pretend to know stuff to get hipster cred, so you're just doing the same shit they do. Totally legal.

and then you get extra points for being a rebel/revolutionary/whatever, blowing shit up is good apparently

and then you get extra points for being a rebel/revolutionary/whatever, blowing shit up is good apparently

If she's one of those peace & love hipster chicks, tell her you were hiking in a remote and dangerous region, and were kidnapped by the rebels. They didn't want to kill you right away, so you became the basecamp cook, held hostage for 3 years until you escaped. But over those years, you've learned a lot about Basque cooking... and if only you could get *obscure/made up ingredient*, you'd invite her over for some mindblowing food. You don't even have to know how to make it... she'll be in your bed that night, and then you can kick her out the next day. If she calls you on it, just whip up something generic like paella. :D

Oh, and before you put this plan in effect... hide those Britney Spears albums. Invest in some shit like... oh, MBV or Sonic Youth, and scatter those albums over the apartment. Make sure they're vinyl though, not that aluminium donut stuff.

There's the game plan. Now get on it OP, you stud.