Carl vs. jmatsu all out BRAWL XXX

poly800rock

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are going to call someone out as stupid, please (double) check your own spelling. Kind of wrecks your own argument if you don't.

Now carry on.

better check your grammar also- i saw "then" a million times between the two, when it should really be "than"

(im a stickler)

you also need a "then" when you use "if."

no one gives a fuck.

the fuck are you talking about?

there is one compound sentence structure called an "if/then" sentence. when using it, you don't even need to use the word "then" -- it's just a place-holder indicating that you must resolve something posited in the first half of the sentence in the second.

there are also approximately one jillion other ways to employ the word "if" in a sentence.

where's your hall pass, anyway?

there is one compound sentence structure called an "if/then" sentence. when using it, you don't even need to use the word "then" -- it's just a place-holder indicating that you must resolve something posited in the first half of the sentence in the second.

there are also approximately one jillion other ways to employ the word "if" in a sentence.

here here. try not to get so worked up westside, i wasnt even talking about you.

Maybe he's talking about programming?

Fuck this, we need a "free-for-all battle over spelling and grammar thread".

IT WILL BE A GRAMMASSACRE!

Guest youngteam

what i love about this thread -- which i didn't read most of because many of you suck at being internet assholes -- is that the poly guy started it and carl and jmatsu both obediently fell in like a couple of drug-addled lemmings.

what's even better is that, notwithstanding how hard carl's trying to sound flippant, you know a little of him is dying on the inside. and you can actually feel jmatsu straining to sound articulate. it's all sad and funny at the same time.

what i love about this thread -- which i didn't read most of because many of you suck at being internet assholes -- is that the poly guy started it and carl and jmatsu both obediently fell in like a couple of drug-addled lemmings.

what's even better is that, notwithstanding how hard carl's trying to sound flippant, you know a little of him is dying on the inside. and you can actually feel jmatsu straining to sound articulate. it's all sad and funny at the same time.

you missed the other post where there were arguring.

Guest youngteam
you missed the other post where there were arguring.

no, i saw that one too. i understand this thread is a continuation of that prior sissy-fight. it doesn't mitigate their lemming-like behavior.

I find it odd how you're trying to explain people when youre atleast as obvious as they are. you're desperately trying to sound witty and superior to people who argue on the internet, or these so called "internet assholes". fact is, you are atleast somewhat following the argument yourself because otherwise you wouldn't be in a position to comment on anyones behaviour. so when you're trying to sound like "the guy who doesn't give a fuck and just lays it down", you come of as sounding a bit desperate and trying to show off.

Guest youngteam

mike lowrey:

1. i never said that arguing on the internet is a bad thing.

2. i don't have anything against internet assholes. i just like internet assholes who are good at being internet assholes.

3. i never denied that i was following the argument. of course i am.

you missed the point of everything i was trying to say. do all you europeans have trouble thinking straight?

mike lowrey:

1. i never said that arguing on the internet is a bad thing.

2. i don't have anything against internet assholes. i just like internet assholes who are good at being internet assholes.

3. i never denied that i was following the argument. of course i am.

you missed the point of everything i was trying to say. do all you europeans have trouble thinking straight?

well, do all you americans have problems explaining things? I got your point, all that there was atleast.

anyway, I'm not arguing your points whatever they were, I was just implying that I find it funny that you feel you're in a position to analyze and judge people and call out motherfuckers when you're atleast as obvious.