what are you doing for valentines day?

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I thought I was the only one who'd be shedding tears into their cold bowl of cereal.

:really sad icon

not now, but order it when you order your food, as it takes like 15 minutes... actually tomorrow they prolly have some obscenely overpriced fixed menu...

you're goin to Morton's? Forget the cake, it's all about the Grand Marnier souffle (you gotta order that when you make your initial order, don't know about pre ordering...)

I had a nice Grand Marnier souffle at a french restaurant last week. Good stuff.

not now, but order it when you order your food, as it takes like 15 minutes... actually tomorrow they prolly have some obscenely overpriced fixed menu...

Fortunately, as far as I know, it isn't prix-fixe, which actually makes it a better deal than 99% of the restaurants in the area who are charging $150 per person (which is approximately 3x what a dinner would cost you on a regular day if you dined there).

Damn Valentine's day.

ok man, let's cry together..
how about we all gather for a mass wank.? no touching each other of course
I think it is already happening in NZ man.......

Feb. 14th.

Not punching my woman in the face. Hey, it's Valentines Day...it's the least I can do.

haha, this shit makes my laugh cry while seriously crying if you get what I mean