what are you doing for valentines day?

cheapmuthafukr

hmm i didn't realize they opened a new morton's in sj...

england u been to alexander's? i heard good things about that steakhouse... i went to forbes mill and was unimpressed...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

takin the beezy out to dinner at some nice place it should be a good time.

best part is, she doesnt turn 21 until june, so no wine at dinner aka save me some damn money cause my ass is broke

bought her favorite chocolates though :)

hmm i didn't realize they opened a new morton's in sj...

england u been to alexander's? i heard good things about that steakhouse... i went to forbes mill and was unimpressed...

Yep, just opened in this month.

I haven't been to Alexander's although the website makes it look fantastic; seems to have alot of good Yelp reviews as well. I am a Morton's man; if I am going to drop bucks on steak I usually only go there. I went to almost all the top steakhouses in LA (Ruth's Chris, Mastro's, BOA, Delmonicos) and none of them have compared. I didn't get to make it to Peter Luger's in NY when I was there as alot of people I know say that it is the end-all.........

Let me know your thoughts if you do go to Alexander's; I will do the same if I go.

Guest StuckOnStupid
the kind that gives you a happy ending?

i'm planning to watch friday night lights. do some work. pass out.

valentine's day is corny... but not if you have someone to spend it with.

no silly, im gonna go for that shit where they pull apart your connective tissue. rolfing, is it?

man reading this thread got me thinkin, i kinda wish i could be in a strip club all alone and getting an all-night lapdance to Ginuwine's "So Anxious" over and over and over from a curvy Puerto Rican mami...too bad i don't got the heart for that at this point in time.

I'm trying to decide, as a goof, if I should put "so anxious" on my valentine's mix, or R Kelly's "it seems like you're ready". if you're not familiar with the song, it sounds even cheesier than Dick in a Box

sleeping in till around 10ish

going to class to make out with plastic dummies (we're learning CPR)

starbucks with friends afterwards

then going home to watch house (on dvd)

i can't wait for the day after valentines.... DISCOUNTED CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn, every one asked for the day off at work for tomorrow, and my new boss gave them all the day off. so its just myself and another chick working. so tomorrow i will be cursing my boss and trying to get some rest when i get home. oh and of course...

Masturbate.

Masturbate.

Actually I was half kidding about this...

In Japan, women traditionally buy gifts for men on Valentines Day and then men reciprocate the following March 14th, White Day, with gifts for the ladies. To celebrate V-Day, I took my girl out last Sat. to dinner at Roy's in Roppongi with a view of Tokyo Tower. She surprised me with French chocolates from Debailleul and flowers for my apartment. We ended renting Flight Club and watching it back at my place after dinner. Good night....

aoyama_photo01.jpg