djrajio

Evolution of your style

heh all the people who were hypebeasts 1-2 years ago, bashing on any kid wearing bape now, or beasting at all...

this is the first internet fashion type forum i've ever posted on... i read iss like twice looking for a certain pair of sneakers, i own 2 pairs of SBs... 1 piece of bape, thats about as beasty as i got... i just love all the nike bashing on here, when most of you were rocking them not too long ago :o, I don't like nike sb's anymore either really, just cause they are too big for the kind of jeans i like to wear... but seriously that first MOY pic, straight styling even though its totally different...

i for one was never cool enough to rock demz flashy street wears. ive been solely in lederhausen for 7years straight.

Guest jmatsu
heh all the people who were hypebeasts 1-2 years ago, bashing on any kid wearing bape now, or beasting at all...

this is the first internet fashion type forum i've ever posted on... i read iss like twice looking for a certain pair of sneakers, i own 2 pairs of SBs... 1 piece of bape, thats about as beasty as i got... i just love all the nike bashing on here, when most of you were rocking them not too long ago :o, I don't like nike sb's anymore either really, just cause they are too big for the kind of jeans i like to wear... but seriously that first MOY pic, straight styling even though its totally different...

what about the people who weren't "hypebeast" 1-2 years ago? i mean the ones who wore streetwear pre 2000?? they have exclusive rights/diplomatic immunity to discriminate against the proto hypebeasters.

a couple of people here pull off nike nicely, while the rest don't. rarely do they get "hated" on. it usually depends on the context on which they wear them. if you wore some shitty ass dh and made them look goofy you'd def feel the lash of the fashionista-whip. i am the fist of supertrash, try to accept this.

i summed up the courage to post mine. i dont have time right now, but i will post them tomorrow so people can laugh haha

wow stunt became good looking. no homo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I feel the same...?

I was SKINNIER a long time ago, before I started internetting... That SUCKS...

i am the fist of supertrash, try to accept this.

Powerful.

i used to blog down everything i brought and wore...like...four years ago i've been cleaning up as i go along so here are some that hasn't been trashed yet

one.jpg

i miss my red hair

believe it or not i used to wear jeans everyday

ajdslfkjsdlf.jpg

aklsdjflksdjflsdf.jpg

belt2.jpg

heartring.jpg

i still wear a ring around my thumb..sometimes.

i like this fit ( from what i can see)

hahaha thanks. the jeans if i remember correctly are slightly flared on the bottom and that thing around my neck is a neck warmer that most of the time I had pulled up around my head to keep my bangs back in place.

:/ I haven't found that or the green top (which is actually a cami that is XL) since I've moved otherwise I'd have better pictures.

you guys are all the same age aren't you? like 17 or so?

I'm the youngest at 17, apparently. 18 in December.

I find this first post so embarassing that it hurts. I think most people have seen it by this time, so whatever. Diamonds posted that epic Pre-SuFu pic so it's practically the least I can do.

pic1sb.jpg

One of my first posts. I'm sure I thought this whole internet fashion business was "pretty neat."

ianqh3.jpg

Poorly fitting minimalism at it's finest.

servowaywtbj8.jpg

As it turns out, I'm a fan of small pictures. Strange.

We need to find more people with embarrasing first pictures. Makes this thread amusing.

why did you cut your hair? it's awesome.

That last photo is actually the longest I'll let it grow out these days.

Why? Because Raf Simons told me to.

edit: I bet Highstreet's "Evolution" would be really good, for some reason. I don't know why.

raf? whyyyy? oh well, at least you don't have upandcoming's fat shorts...

i mean your new hair style isn't bad at all, but the long hair's where it's at.. well in my opinion... my parents won't let me grow it that long, because i'm still under their roof :(

Great thread.

This is kinda the essence of whats so fun about clothes to me, the constant evolution.

I'm a newb so I don't really have any pics to share, but its probably better to spare myself the embarassment of the earlier days lol.

first post (transactoinfee just negged me and called me a hypebeast...)

IMG_3614.jpg

last post...

IMG_4327.jpg

I'm the youngest at 17, apparently. 18 in December.

im 17. 18 Nnext year.................

22tb1.jpg

[

waywt115qi9.jpg

waywt1116wc5.jpg

dcfc0035ns5.jpg

dcfc0010cy2.jpg

dcfc0072as1.jpg

dcfc0077xy4.jpg

dcfc0020ew4.jpg

dscf3272mj1.jpg

im regressing.... only thing different between today and 06 is the tee :(

holy lord when did this get bumped again

there are some old fucking pics in this thread.

C1-1.jpg

Patrik Ervell

AA

Nudie

Vans

what type of vans are those?

May 2007:

n1651860210_76072_5432.jpg

Climbing an invisible ladder

or getting an invisible lapdance... midair

before

moneygameum1.jpg