Belts

cecil

send me a strip
you're a little late Ed ;)

The queue is pretty long - my stuff is the first in line, and will be done next week. :P

Currently, newer orders might have to wait 2 weeks or more before Terry even begins to make the belt.

Since orders from our pre-order group have outstripped the supply of leather & buckles (there has been more than 20 orders), Terry will be getting some more of the undyed butt from Baker's to fulfil these later requests.

You never know Ed, there may be enough to make you a belt! ;)

It's ok, #18 isn't all that bad, an extra couple of weeks wait.

I've been waiting for the undyed butt for months.

Actually, the hide only cuts around 16 belts - Terry is working hard to get some more from Baker's so you'll get a belt too :)

Umm, not sure, but I know it's possible to specify simple things like adding a couple more pinholes, choosing whether you want the edges stamp-lined or sealed or stitched, etc.

Not sure how much different customisation details would cost though - best ask Terry.

By the way has anybody gotten any further updates from Terry?

I got his reply about my queue number and that he will have to update me about the buckles. But he has not responded to my reply to that since i emailed him 6 days ago.

I figured that he might have been busy with all the orders and stuff or that maybe he was only going to reply me when he got hold of the new buckles, so i thought that I shouldn't hurry him unnecessarily. But I also had a question in the email not related to the belt too so i'm wondering if he might have missed my email or something.

By the way has anybody gotten any further updates from Terry?

I got his reply about my queue number and that he will have to update me about the buckles. But he has not responded to my reply to that since i emailed him 6 days ago.

I figured that he might have been busy with all the orders and stuff or that maybe he was only going to reply me when he got hold of the new buckles, so i thought that I shouldn't hurry him unnecessarily. But I also had a question in the email not related to the belt too so i'm wondering if he might have missed my email or something.

He sent me pics of the buckles a few hours ago, so he should be getting in touch with you soon.

^^ He will be getting another hide to fulfil orders, so there may be the opportunity to get one even now, contact him.

^ Do a google search, I deliberately didn't make his contact info public on here or my blog because I don't want his e-mail to be flooded with poo-poo questions (he's a one-man workshop, and e-mailing isn't really top of the list work for him).

He's already struggling to deal with the 'paper-work' right now - he does have dozens of belts to make :P

I haven't heard from Terry yet. I'm number 9... Should I be concerned or should I just wait it out?

1 to 4 have been finished and shipped, #9 will be soon :)

He spends as much time on e-mails as he does on the belts now :P

Btw, there will be an official name for the belt soon.