Thermals

DaBestSpoona

anything intended from winter sports should do the job, but i don't think paying extra$$$ for some real quality gear (Arc'Teryx or whatever else you have in mind) is really worth it if you only gonna use them for a couple days to wear under your jeans. good thermals are expensive because of their ability to breath and stay dry, which you don't really care about if you don't do any sports. some cheap thermal would do the job perfectly.

i know a couple ppl (My gf included) that do it on a regular basis, it was -36 with the wind chill today so i kind of is necessery if you have to spend some time outside...

well I wasn't really looking for arc'teryx. I stumbled upon their expensive underwear while browsing steepandcheap.

Right now I have trouble finding thermals at the local mall, Target, and Kmart, seems it's sold out everywhere.

I'll look at hotchillys and underarmor thanks

I am a wuss in cold weather so thermals are key. I just go w/ any generic brand. When I was living in London someone told me that womens tights/stockings or whatever were warmer so I tried em out...not impressed. And it wasn't worth the immense squeeze it put on my junk.

well I wasn't really looking for arc'teryx. I stumbled upon their expensive underwear while browsing steepandcheap.

Right now I have trouble finding thermals at the local mall, Target, and Kmart, seems it's sold out everywhere.

I'll look at hotchillys and underarmor thanks

SAC is great. If they run an Arcteryx or Patagucci deal at 50% off, I'd jump all over it and be big-pimpin'. At full price though, I'd rather buy some hotchillys from REI and call it a day.

i want to share cuz i had a horrible time with coping with super cold winters, and this worked --- get anything at american apparel, maybe one size too small. their long sleeved tees work perfect as thermal underwear, they fit snug enough to if you wear something over it, no contours or anything are visible.

what? i don't work for them, no. i have a pair of BDG pants that i have worn literally 3 weeks in a row, going on about a year plus of owning them. other than some scuffing that came after washing, they're fine. now you're gonna follow me around cuz i shut you down? sad, man. i got a girl already, sorry.

what? i don't work for them, no. i have a pair of BDG pants that i have worn literally 3 weeks in a row, going on about a year plus of owning them. other than some scuffing that came after washing, they're fine. now you're gonna follow me around cuz i shut you down? sad, man. i got a girl already, sorry.

lol. cuz you shut me down? please buddy. all you said was the same shit over and over about how people who criticize Urban outfitters is inexperienced in life and dont know shit about fashion. And you enjoy your BDG pants, im gonna stick with my Dior19cm's.

just came back from REI and got a level 3 (?) baselayer thermal

ive never worn thermals in my life before

so itll be interesting to see how good it is

I think high quality thermals as Helly Hansen just doesnt work in a city enviroment... I was just short off falling down dead when I wore mine for a day, with running in and out of stores even though it was really cold outside... Some cheap ones are alot better for that.

damn I just ordered some helly hansen's off ebay