football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

i dont know the last time i've been as nervous as i am for a team heading into the second leg with a two goal lead on agg. as invincible as barca have been at home, they call him the "special one" for a reason. hopefully they just sit milito by himself and try and counter ala chelsea last year, minus giving up the stoppage time goal to iniesta.

inter 1-barca 2

and if am i right, i dont even know how perez and valdano are going to show their faces at the final when they decided to keep gago, vdv, and m. diarra. meanwhile the mids they ran out of town for the price of almost nothing are probably having a good laugh about it.

you get me, he didn't have to look up at the ref's card. heard one of the inter lads patted him on the back on his way back to the tunnel (maicon iirc)

the best thing is it was balotelli, wanker.

would have been nice for roma to win serie a though (lazio are a disgrace), seen a few changes in europe - marseille, fc twente (turns out it was the england players who were shit?).. schalke coming close.

good stuff