football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

what the hell happened to liverpool?

is xabi alonso that good?

Basically they discovered without Stevie G and Nando, they are in the class of Spurs, Villa, Everton and Fulham and are not a top 4 side. Which everyone knows.

Xabi is good in passing from defence to offence and his long range strikes. But Pool can get Reina to do those long passes and long balls as well although he can be blocked from doing so at times.

Anyway Pool got the justice they deserved. They lost 1 point due to the beach ball in SOL but they get the 1 point back due to the Ngog dive.

• 2 weeks later...
wigan will be ok. they won't get relegated this season anyway.

Of course they wont. THeir home form is much superior than their away form and they have Sunderland at home next.

Anyway, there are other teams which would be relegated before Wigan, like Wolves, Hull, Burnley, Pompey, Bolton etc

typical beast idiocy... burnley's home form is better than wigan's and they're above them in the table - but they're more likely to get relegated? :rolleyes:

Yup. THings work the way you say. Multiple the home and away form and win and loss record from now till end of season and thats whats gonna happen. WHy dont you put that theory to practice and reap big rewards from your local book-maker.

ok you clowns - if you were to make a bet in terms of how many league places higher wigan will finish than burnley, what would it be?

beast - unlike your predictive theory, mine does not involve parroting what i read in the tabloids

Nope. Dont read the tabloids. But you wont believe me. Wanna bet?