Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

insanely beautiful boy at opening ceremony in LA around 2-ish? wearing blue shirt, boat shoes... were you following me around the store? because i am generally creeped out when that happens, but you are fucking hot so its totally fine. anyways i feel like i've seen you before! but i dont live in LA, so...

• 3 weeks later...

saw a dude on the L that has to be a supergay the other day rocking the old andrew wk look... all white, but not tide commercial white, the i've been wearing this shit so long it is an even shade of dull brown white. good going dude.

yo mike Il prolly bump into yo..im currently 27 & park. what are the good cheap spots to eat at besides curry hill. Even the bodegas around here have curry

nothing really too cheap, but there is korean fried chicken next to empire state, baoguette at like 27th and lex, tina's at 34th and madison..

i just wanted to bring up the time i saw westside in walgreens wearing a white longsleeve, white shorts and a red bowtie one more time

was this when they made it up to Queens? I was with them earlier or later depending on the time you saw them.

who goes above 14th? nyu have a building up there somewhere?

(i'll admit, i hit 33rd/park daily to my office)

trev lives @ 31st n 9th, way over in Blade Runner town

@jeepster you weren't with them that day. that one dude that wears the PAM leggings and stuff and like 3 other dudes i don't know. would have said what's up if you were with them.

dude in the PAM leggings is Lib1945, the other dudes were prob nf_one and habia, and maybe Fookums as well. I had been with them earlier that day and had split cause I went and got drunk with my brother or something to that effect.