Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

uci pippin cafeteria, tall azn skinny du in iono, raf, nudie, that recent collab jawn of those hightop boat shoe style boots, wearing a huge ass white visvim e-cat

i hope it was christianjustin because he learned his lesson and was carrying the e-cat with him into the cafeteria and he didnt put it down in the open cubbies like before.

i walked past you going up the stairs i think cuz i wanted to avoid crushing the babby snails, i was wearing all grey, flat heads and red wings w/ dqm backpack

ur gay. lah.

i was in the library. you were in the periodicals section. when you bent over to grab a magazine, i saw the pocket stitching on your raw nudies. i walked up behind you and poked you in the ass with my huge bonar...you ran away screaming.

call me.

: today (4/6)

: red bamboo

: ~ 4pm

you were wearing a white, long-sleeved bape tee, and what looked to be somewhat legit denim. you shot me a few glances soon after sitting down. seamed to be with a lady friend, as was i, so i appreciate you not blowin' up mah spot.