Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

there's a white kid with blonde hair in my monday/wednesday class right now who wears white eras/authentics, what look like standards and some sort of plain tee usually who i thought was grillin me on the first day of class. if you see this say watup to me. and also if i could borrow your notes for every lecture since day one that would get + rep

Ohshit, think I remember that, yeah I live on 2nd ave; horrible at walking past people w/o recognizing :/

You wouldn't recognize me. I've never posted a WAYWT. never attended a meetup. None of that shit. But anytime I see someone wearing EG, Nom De Guerre, Black waxed jeans, and some fancy pants designer sneaker, I think "superfuture".

Only natural you would do the same.

OMFG IT IS YOU THEN! you got a wallet fade? right pocket? and red tab?

Awh man, it wasn't me then i have my wallet in my left pocket. But its atleast nice to know theres some sufu'ers in the sanjose milpitas area.

I bump into sufu members kinda often. It just happens. I'm lucky that no one can recognize me anymore because my Sam's arcs are beat to shit.

BUT I RECOGNIZE PEOPLE STALKS TALKSTLKSTLKALKSTLKASLTKSLAK.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone here frequent Stels in Boston? Seen this dude a couple time, real friendly with the staff, trying on clothes and chatting. We both agreed the suit he was weaing could have come straight out of There Will Be Blood. Sufu?

Anyone here frequent Stels in Boston? Seen this dude a couple time, real friendly with the staff, trying on clothes and chatting. We both agreed the suit he was weaing could have come straight out of There Will Be Blood. Sufu?

try styleforum

also, anyone notice that people who wear nudies tend to neglect the rest of their outfit?

ie: north face fleece jacket, puma running sneakers/adidas sambas, chrome messenger bag

try styleforum

No way, Stel's is a little too dynamic for styleforum. Besides, nobody was stressing out over how much cuff he was showing under the suit jacket.

try styleforum

also, anyone notice that people who wear nudies tend to neglect the rest of their outfit?

ie: north face fleece jacket, puma running sneakers/adidas sambas, chrome messenger bag

I.E. Rich, but ill-informed, Berkeley students who think that Nudies are about as high up on the denim food chain as you can go.

• 3 weeks later...