sam113

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

^^^^

No- not out of business.

We are running a summer clearance sale to make room for all the amazing gear we have coming for fall/winter.

The 50% off will be for a limited time only so jump on the stuff you want before its gone.

No coupon code needed- just click and buy.

from experience, if i wanted to order NC's from your site, for a 35 waist, do you suggest a 32 or 33? i want them slim/tight, but not super super super tight. also do you even stock up to that size?

thanks

^^^^

No- not out of business.

We are running a summer clearance sale to make room for all the amazing gear we have coming for fall/winter.

The 50% off will be for a limited time only so jump on the stuff you want before its gone.

No coupon code needed- just click and buy.

Cool. Just checking.

^ not really shipping was really fast for me, Ordered on a Monday afternoon and it came next monday morning.

Dam Its really tempting for another pair of imperials. and they still have my size and colour.

WTF?!?!?!? Why did I not know about this>!>!>!>! (sale) Got the last pair of KMW 1980 in my size (33). Would have like a 34 inseam instead, but a 32 fits me normally (no stack). I was going to wait a while before my next jeans purchase, but I couldn't pass at that price. Too bad all the ALD Prescotts and APC NS were sold out, would have picked them up as well...:(

When did this sale even start? I've been looking in on the Denimbar sale and missed this completely. gah!

same here, cant wait.

I was worried about them being too snug because my Slim Jims are a 28. But I looked over the measurements and the leg opening is only 1/4 of an inch smaller than my APC new cures and would have been the same on the 28. I wonder which of the two of us will get ours first?