the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

don't know if it's been posted here before... here goes.

http://www.bitterasianmen.com/oh.mov

no offense pand, but that website blows

characterizes asam men as passive self-loathing pussies

(which certainly applies to some but not all)

guys of any race can get with girls of any race

provided they have balls, game, cake, or really any combination thereof

id send those webmasters an e-mail but theyd probably call me whitewashed or an idiot with an inferior gpa

they strike me as the type who graduated from bowties and bowlcuts to xsmall black beaters and heavily gelled fades in college

Guest jmatsu

the reason why i inquired about nonjapanese asian not wearing condoms is because i wanted to know about other asian countries' sex educations/sexual conditionings.

hi y'all.

this is a thread where you can ask a question about asians and the asians on superfuture will answer it to the best of our cognitively superior ability.

ask away!!!

What are some things I need to know before dating an asian guy..he`s japanese.

How do asian guys like to have sex

i have to admit this is probably true. i never went to a japanese school myself, but i know for a fact that it's been a problem forever they never mention any of the atrocities japanese soldiers performed overseas in asian territories they occupied. i don't believe in denials and am deeply disturbed by this bs.

i've also noticed pretty much very little about japanese americans is taught in japan.

recently, it was also revealing to me that my sister who went to good japanese schools and aced history, had never heard of the turtle boat, which from what i understand is a part of the korean pride. to me, it would be beneficial to the japanese people to understand a little bit about their neighbors.

American schools are pretty good about "selecting" the "best" topics to teach regarding their unjustified violence towards other countries too.

American schools are pretty good about "selecting" the "best" topics to teach regarding their unjustified violence towards other countries too.

Yes - They hardly teach in schools about the Philippine-American War.

---

Also about Japan...they are a proud nation. Of course they wouldn't tell children about the Turtle boats. Admiral Yi Soon Shin devastated and embarrassed the larger Japanese navy with them.

They still haven't apologized for their raping of Chinese, Korean, Filipino, etc comfort women. -_-

should i be afraid to know what that is?

Yes...be very afraid.

he might invite some guy friends over to tie you up and do something they call "bukkake"
should i be afraid to know what that is?

It's a noodle dish.

Do all asian chicks have brown nipples? I hate them.

bukkake is the act of mass sexual intercourse. well, usually it's only one person having direct sexual intercourse but there's a circle of other guys masturbating as well, and then they take turns releasing their deposit on the victim.

mmm... bukkake.

as for it being a food, i recall in 'sex is zero', a korean movie, that semen is similar to egg albumen in its protein configuration and such...

no, not all asian chicks have brown nipples.

wait, yes. yes they do. *laugh*

It's a noodle dish.

Do all asian chicks have brown nipples? I hate them.

jesus christ, none for you, more for me then. i've met girls with dark nipples, red nipples, pink nipples, almost invisible nipples, asian girls run the gamut. just depends on their natural skin tone/hair color.

back to an old topic, i've found korean girls are pretty much like japanese girls in that none of them demand you wear a condom. STD's are the domain of dirty foreigners.

needless to say, the morning-after pill is widely available here too.

jesus christ, none for you, more for me then. i've met girls with dark nipples, red nipples, pink nipples, almost invisible nipples, asian girls run the gamut. just depends on their natural skin tone/hair color.

back to an old topic, i've found korean girls are pretty much like japanese girls in that none of them demand you wear a condom. STD's are the domain of dirty foreigners.

needless to say, the morning-after pill is widely available here too.

AIDs is becoming a big issue in China...it won't be long before it'll start creeping up on its neighbors.

I'd rather be safe than sorry.