The Unsung Heroes of WAYWT

fade to black2

jmatsu

Servo2000

Shark

I'm going to have to post a really blurry pic in WAYWT one of these days just to say that I have in fact done it. I actually did quite some time ago, but that's back when I was on the Carl-steeze. I'll post one in summer once I pick up a few more items for spring, perhaps, just to not be on the same level as jmatsu and shark. Ouch.

hollllaaa at fade for putting me in the list :D

i think some others that dont get recognized.

fadetoblack - guy dresses clean and everything always well fitted.

ruach - dude dresses sickkkk, met him at Blackbird, super nice guy too.

cmirsky - wasnt a big fan at first but some of his recent pics are great. gettin used to the hair too.

icarus - love the overall look. its not completely my style but i find myself tryin new things out cuz of him.

it seems like most people straight missed the point of this thread...it's not about givin props to those who already get their dick sucked on the daily, it was made for shoutin out people who never get their due.

shit i totally missed the point. okay here's my revised list: rhythmandsound, and superbobo. both of them have very clean, underrated looks.

• 7 months later...

dunk chain

cudnk cahin ducnk chanig duckn in hgcang ed unk chanin cdhunk dachain cundk chankd in cduk n chain dckujnkc u dnid udnkc dhainc dis ujdnk dud nk dunkd dcuchaind cudnkd dudnk chaind dudknc d hciandk dducankd chaidn dunkci hcahind chain chainc ahci nadundk chaind kdundkdd udndkdudnkd chain