Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

guddamn, can someone get me in contact with his graphic design squad? dude needs to get on that coachella lineup.

anyone else catch his set at the avalon awhile back? unreal

Danger's sets are pretty awesome; I've seen him 3 times and enjoyed the first time the most...his graphics are pretty crazy when youre all fucked up and dancing

the guy from Gorilla vs Bear said it was straight from ed banger but idk. might be from an old session. hopefully. or fake. even better.

I hope you're right... Parts of it sound too much like joints off Cross to be real...

It doesn't seem as though it would be that hard to fake either. Plus its really short.

i also read that it the track was sent out in an e-mail straight from ed banger to tons of music blogs on the net to "post, discuss, whatever."

its probably real, sounds like a cross B-side.

it sucks, not because its bad, but because it should have been a b-side on cross and this is the only thing we've heard from justice in years, and its released as some sort of teaser. <---- that sucks.

Very solid release, but no track is nearly as good as the incredibly killer 88h88. I'll have these tracks on repeat for the next few days, but it's a dmn shame that the remixes are fucking terrible.

edit:

just got the new Four Tet and also Pantha du Prince too. mannnn this month has been dope; so much good stuff coming out!

i just made this for a friends motion project. any suggestions from you producers?

it's all cut up clips of clark - primary balloon landing, telefon tel aviv - stay away from being maybe, ray j - one wish (acapella), and a kick drum loop from a pack.

http://nevercontent.net/ben/ben_2.mp3

fuck and i just saved over hte original ableton file