Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

yeah you really HAD to post it here. we were DYING for those tracks. THANK GOD FOR YOUR POST.

you're a douche and a half. you're blowing this completely out of proportion for no reason. are you trying to make a point? make me feel stupid? obviously you are very serious when it comes to your internetz, so i digress and will let you yell and scream, bitch and moan all you want.

so, im not a myspacer, but would someone be kind enough to upload some of their mp3's to plusrep? +rape will be given in return.

dude, don't be lazy. theres a fuckin link posted. is it politics that prevents you from downloading from myspace??

dude, don't be lazy. theres a fuckin link posted. is it politics that prevents you from downloading from myspace??

downloads require you to have a myspace account to in fact, download. no politics. i dont pay for music really ever, so i wouldnt see any problem, except for the one that presents itself.

downloads require you to have a myspace account to in fact, download. no politics. i dont pay for music really ever, so i wouldnt see any problem, except for the one that presents itself.

oh...i did not know that you needed an account to download. i'll just upload when the cd's come in. prob not for a while cause they are coming from berlin.