Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

i might go to ratatat too, i dk

i'm trying to find the new danger it came out on vinyl 3/30. digital comes out 4/20

leak leak leak leak leak

oh and tickets for danger aren't on sale yet i don't think

hah I was looking for that the day after it came out, but nobody has ripped it yet. I'd says give it a few days and there should be a decent vinyl rip floating around all those music blogs and torrent sites.

anyway, 80kidz is fuckin dope. just found out about these guys, soooo good

IUvyv0vjvSs

i like the beetroots, but they're like a quick orgasm without any of the foreplay. i'd rather go see crookers.

i'll be at mstrkrft friday regardless.

brad, when are you gonna dj in manhattan? brooklyn is too far for me to go out on a workday!

MAD shawtays coming out on friday!

just got back. a little prematurely, but my poor lungs couldnt handle any more jumping around in confined spaces. met up with broke dj, lost him, but shit was pretty poppin', crowd could have been better but at least shit was packed and i still managed to squirm onto the stage despite them tellin' hella shawties ta beat it. good times

Yooo you are in luck :) I've got a manhattan DJ gig next week! on Thursday. Not sure what time I go on. Doin' a new party at Santo's to help some peepz out.

broke mentioned this to me too. ima try my best to make it

well done tiga. well done.

Air Liquide - 'The Increased Difficulty of Concentration' (Smile Communication)

Telefon Tel Aviv - 'The Worst Thing in the World’ [Gaiser's Possibly the Universe Remix] (Bpitch)

Sei A - 'Smile For Me' (Missive)

Arnaud Rebotini - 'Decade of Aggression’ [Jesper Dahlbäck Remix] (Citizen)

Tiga & Zyntherius - 'Sunglasses at Night’ [Konrad Black Remix] (Turbo Recordings)

Sei A - 'My World' (Missive)

The Mole - 'Like the Way' (Wagon Repair)

Seth Troxler - 'Face Tribute to Head' (Wagon Repair)

Depeche Mode - 'Wrong’ [Magda's Scallop Funk mix] (Mute)

Plastikman - 'Risk Assessment' (Minus)

Yo Majesty - 'Club Action’ [stanton Warriors' Mo Bass Remix] (Wax)

Sydney Samson - 'Riverside' (Sneakerz Music)

Tiga 'Shoes’ [Mr. Oizo Remix] (Different)

Zoo Brazil & Adam Sky - 'Circle Jerk’ [bloody Beetroots Remix] (Turbo Recordings)

Tiga - 'What You Need’ [Proxy Remix] (Different)

The Dove - 'My Album is Complete' (CDR)

Housemeister - 'Beef Jerky' (Boysnoize Records)

Moby - 'I Love to Move in Here’ [Proxy Remix] (Mute / Turbo Recordings)

Housemeister - 'Who is That Boys' (Boysnoize Records)

I-Cube - 'Supernovac’ [Live at the Lanchonete Version] (Versatile)

Donato Dozzy & Giorgio Gigli - 'Real Love EQ - Italy' (Wagon Repair)

Mike Mind - 'Acid Machine' (Turbo Recordings)

Tiga - 'Overtime' (Different)

Matias Aguayo - 'Walter Neff' (Kompakt)

The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - 'Mars Arizona’ [DFA Remix] (Mute)

Sei A - 'This Is' (Missive)

Peaches - 'Lose You’ [Matt Walsh & Alex Jones Remix] (XL Recordings)

Tiga - 'Mind Dimension’ [ben Hoo's Mind Die Menschen Remix] (Different)

Zombie Nation - 'Worth It Pt. 1' (UKW)

Zoo Brazil & Adam Sky - 'Circle Jerk’ [Milano 309 Remix] (Turbo Recordings)

Mr. Oizo - 'Steroids’ [Mr. Oizo Remix] (Ed Banger)

Tiga - 'What You Need’ [Zombie Nation Remix pt. 2] (Different)

Marco Carola - 'Ninety' (100% Pure)

Guy J - 'Shaman’ [Cari Lekebusch Remix 1] (Turbo Recordings)

Fever Ray - 'Triangle Walks’ [Tiga's 1-2-3-4 Remix] (Rabid / Mute)

Cage & Aviary - 'Television Train' (DFA Records)

MGMT - 'Electric Feel’ [Prince Language Remix] (Columbia)

LCD Soundsystem - 'Too Much Love' (Capitol)

Tiga - 'Love Don't Dance Here Anymore' (Different)

yo dino I brushed shoulders with you towards the end of the mstrkrft set. I was chillin by the sound/video dus on the fence while that ham beast started dancing on the side by the stage.

oh word? you her spill nearly my whole god damn drink on me in her flailing about? i pushed her the fuck over after i got drenched, she didnt like it, told her to go fuck herself. that was all right after i came back in from housing 3 slices at 2 bros and a falafal.

nah mayn, didn't notice that you were wet. I was enjoying the view for awhile until that michelin man climbed up on that stage. if you recall seeing an azn guy wearin a white tee, necklace and wayfarer-style glasses with a brunette russian shawty that was me.

did you catch the beetroots? I went downstairs to cool off for a bit and see one of my friends off, a couple minutes later he called up saying his car got towed so we had to go pick it up from the impound by wesside highway. missed the beetroots again :(

first u dont wanna hustle

now u get ur chain snatched

what happened

fuckin girl came and kissed me, stole my chain, i got her digitz, got toooo drizzy and peaced when the dude tried to make me pick up the bottle tip (like $40)

just got back. a little prematurely, but my poor lungs couldnt handle any more jumping around in confined spaces. met up with broke dj, lost him, but shit was pretty poppin', crowd could have been better but at least shit was packed and i still managed to squirm onto the stage despite them tellin' hella shawties ta beat it. good times

broke mentioned this to me too. ima try my best to make it

you were?! i was up on the stage during mstrkrft's set and part of beetroots, i was in the crowd for about 5 minutes but it was so fucking hot/moshy, couldn't even dance or anything, i think that was the most crazy i've seen webster get though...28amk4h.jpg30bpl4p.jpg16c5fys.jpg

^true, i think i was at two brothers for pretty much most of mstrkrft's set. and yeah, agreed, definitely over capacity. packed like damn sardines. but yeah i was onstage for just beetroots im pretty sure, in my purple pants and black buffalo plaid flannel, tryina get the crowd going naw'mean?

nah mayn, didn't notice that you were wet. I was enjoying the view for awhile until that michelin man climbed up on that stage. if you recall seeing an azn guy wearin a white tee, necklace and wayfarer-style glasses with a brunette russian shawty that was me.

did you catch the beetroots? I went downstairs to cool off for a bit and see one of my friends off, a couple minutes later he called up saying his car got towed so we had to go pick it up from the impound by wesside highway. missed the beetroots again :(

wasnt paying enough attention i guess. and yep, saw like half their set i guess? donno when they stopped, i was so worn out by the time i left

lol

u holla back @ her yet?

tell her u want 2 meet 2 get ur chain back

but have sex w/ her instead when u meet

thats the plan

already started textin

workin on that dinner as a trade for the necklace back angle

aka

imma fuck hurr

FUCK YOU TWO START TYPING SENTENCES LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE. CHRIST.

^ i just bounced early. Webster hall has no air conditioning and too many bodies. Also, having my friend be accused of carrying drugs at the door, and seeing a guido lying down on the dancefloor getting humped by a fat asian hipster kinda ruined it for me. Went down to see some friends at orchard instead.

anyway, santos party house on thurs to see verb spin. trevor, max, you in?

5SaFTm2bcac

didn't know if it should go here but i found this video really interesting.
"This fascinating, brilliant 20-minute video narrates the history of the "Amen Break," a six-second drum sample from the b-side of a chart-topping single from 1969. This sample was used extensively in early hiphop and sample-based music, and became the basis for drum-and-bass and jungle music -- a six-second clip that spawned several entire subcultures. Nate Harrison's 2004 video is a meditation on the ownership of culture, the nature of art and creativity, and the history of a remarkable music clip."

^ i just bounced early. Webster hall has no air conditioning and too many bodies. Also, having my friend be accused of carrying drugs at the door, and seeing a guido lying down on the dancefloor getting humped by a fat asian hipster kinda ruined it for me. Went down to see some friends at orchard instead.

anyway, santos party house on thurs to see verb spin. trevor, max, you in?

Hoping for an early set rather than a late set :x I don't even know who is booked that night o_O Fuck I'm out of it after last night :(