SUPERFUTURE t's

sounds good to me... pacific time tho?... is that what ontario would have?... its 3:12 pm here right now (doesnt say much if you read the post in a couple hours lol)...but i cant time stamp on here

and is there a limit to how many one person can submit? lol i think im at like 5 in there right now... umm... i dont think there should be a limit tho tho.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if someone cant make the 1030 vote? ... or its in the middle of the night or conflicts with work or whatever in they're time zone... there should be a pre-vote allowed too. like you could post your vote before 1030? think we should allow it or what?

also i'm starting a new post with only pictures and votes.

Quote:

LIL WAYNE IS WEARING BATHING APE in 'neck of the woods' video.

The black sweat shirt with bape head on front right under it written- by bathing ape.

I am watching the brand new video right NOW!

FUCK

Bathing ape will DIE

just like fubu, just like tommy, just like EVERY GHETTO FASHION, cuz they don't know what real fashion is.

Every one is gonna start wearing it now, right along with dirty du rags and baggy miskeen jeans.

FUCK!

--- Original message by Bigmike on Apr 29, 2005 02:29 PM

Bathing Ape just got soooo much cooler.

Lil Wayne is the shit.

In pajamas, I snuck out to watch Santa, now look at Killa, you gon' watch Santana.

i love 6Z design.

i dont know why we would want to have a copy or "modification" of another brand like BAPE or surpreme...almost makes me think some people just want the logo so that other people may think it actually belongs to a actual brand like BAPE or surpreme. not to mention its not very creative to just modify those brands,

so is it a one vote deal? like each member gets one vote?... orrr... should we do it like what we think should be first second and third... and then just count however many votes the people get... in any rank... like say if one design gets ranked 1st by one person n 3rd by another... it still counts as 2 votes for them... in other words... getting ranked first as apposed to third doesnt have any significant different... should we do it like that?

in response to:

Quote: wild whiskey yours is cool, how bout city names somewhere and color variations?

Yep. Any color combination is possible, but I'm not going to flood the thread with a hundred different ways of looking at it. As for city names, I could put in "tokyo" because that's the city that I used to make that design, but I think it stands well by itself.

Is this voting thing even official in any way or are we just screwing around here?

Quote:

and have we even worked out the details who's gonna screenprint them, distribute them, and how are we going to pay them tc. it seems that we have not even decided on an approximate price point

--- Original message by hahnstch on May 1, 2005 06:25 PM

i propose the following steps:

1. one vote per person, the design with the most votes wins

2. poll closes at midnight EST on Monday May 2nd

3. someone has volunteered to screen/produce the garments, so this person should take orders from those to want the shirts. preferrably, a verifiable business should be given this responsibility to minimize fraud possibilities

4. funds payable in advance via paypal or money order to the person doing the screening, distribution

5. blank shirts should be of decent quality and of good value, i'm sure we can find suggestions here

6. winner of the design contest gets a free shirt for their sweat labor

7. 20% profit should be allotted to the distributor for his/her time, or this margin can be donated to the charity of the person's choosing

8. all sales are finals, think carefully about sizing, design, etc.,. before ordering...no bitching allowed once screening is done

9. if this proves to be popular, perhaps a second run of shirts from the runner up is in order

10. enjoy and be the envy of your less cool peers

Quote:

yea sounds good... just id need to vote earlier than 1030 or whatever it was your time. but i guess that doesnt really matter...

and is there a rule against voting for ourself?

Edited by showbiz00ditc on May 2, 2005 at 12:58 PM

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on May 2, 2005 12:58 PM

if you can't vote for your own design, what kind of superfuture democratic contest is this??? icon_smile_big.gif

• 1 month later...

NOPE DIDNT FORGET

1 FRESH

2 DANGDANG

3 SOULTEK

4 SCRIPT

5 SUPERTRASH

6 WILD WHISKEY

7 SHOWBIZ00DITC

8 GEOWU

9 AREM

10 ZAN714

....AND SUBSCRIBER NO11 [EDWIN]

YOUR SUPERFUTURE T NOW READY IN TOKYO AWAITING DISPATCH!!

IF I HAVENT ALREADY GOT IT...VIA SUPERPRIVATE PLEASE GIVE US ASAP--

1 YOUR SIZE S M or L

2 POSTAL ADDRESS

NEED INFO IN NEXT FEW DAYS COS IM ONLY IN TOKYO THIS WEEK.

YA

W

--------------------------

superslave1

http://superfuture.com