Lee Merc 101 availability??

purplerocket

kixs, i tried on a pair of 101z gold labels at Blake awhile ago, go check it out there. And i think Andrewfuncrew wears that doesnt he? I see those around time to time online but i have yet to actually see them in real life.

well iw as gonna buy them there but fucking blake bought the last pair..and they were a size big...i need a 32 and all the had was a 34...

speaking of which, guy above me contact me. I want them

If you'd be willing to settle for the 101z fit without the ugly patch, stupid pocket shape and nasty stitching then you might want to get in touch with sam113 or call him at CONTEXT. I bought my 101z there a while back and they're like the ones in the ebay auction linked above. I don't know what he's got left there, if anything, but it's worth a shot. I paid around $140 for mine.

Oh, and since I'm not bidding on these, I thought I'd put them on here. Not the vest, but the jacket:

http://cgi.ebay.com/H-D-LEE-Merc-101-J-DRY-Jeans-Jacket-LMTD-Edition-NEW_W0QQitemZ170072960542QQihZ007QQcategoryZ313QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

well iw as gonna buy them there but fucking blake bought the last pair..and they were a size big...i need a 32 and all the had was a 34...

speaking of which, guy above me contact me. I want them

we will get more for spring. i will let you know when they come in. i would have sold you mine, i cannot help it if you are a skinny fucker. eat more tracktown. go ducks!

ang, I don't have much fading to speak of. My honeycombs and are coming along, but that's about it. I rotate them with two other pairs plus they're resin coated so it's taking a long time. From the little fading I can see, though, I think they're going to turn out great. How are yours?

Ummm...

I actually have the same one as afc's. I actually like the painted leather patch and the diff. stitching.

Anyway, I don't wear mine to beat up, just to work, so there's just minor fading. The white's starting to peak out of the coin pocket where I put my cellphone in. The honeycombs and whiskers are set, and on some whiskers, the color's starting to get lighter. I got so excited, but when I told my girl, she just shrugged and said "it's pretty minor'.

hm, I thought you had bought the same ones I have from Denim Bar. Are your's the resin coated ones or not? I didn't mean to insult you or anyone for liking that louder style 101z; they're just not for me. I'll take a pic of my back pocket where I put my wallet--it looks kind of weird because the only spot that's faded is where the button of my wallet sticks out. I actually took them to a seamstress to have the top half of the pocket lined so that the button wouldn't wear through.

Ummm...

I actually have the same one as afc's. I actually like the painted leather patch and the diff. stitching.

Anyway, I don't wear mine to beat up, just to work, so there's just minor fading. The white's starting to peak out of the coin pocket where I put my cellphone in. The honeycombs and whiskers are set, and on some whiskers, the color's starting to get lighter. I got so excited, but when I told my girl, she just shrugged and said "it's pretty minor'.

knucks, The ones I have are a modern fit and I'm assuming that they're cut similar to the one's posted at the start of this thread. Low rise, very slim or even skinny on my bigger frame, straight from the knee down--maybe a slight taper, kind of slouchy if you want.

It's cool, brudda.

No, it's not the resin-coated one. I did inquire at the Denim Bar, though, and I'd highly recommend asking joey_formal about it there. I just don't know if I'm getting another one, might be time to move to 101 B or something.

I'd have to agree, it's kinda slim-fitting. I sized up a to a 34, because I want to hide my skinny legs a bit, so I don't think I'm gonna get afc-type fading. There's a very slight taper to the hem, as well.

We have two pairs of Lee 101's left: one pair of 101z raw 34W 32L and one pair of 101b raw (hair patch, cinchback) 36W 34L (both $130). Both have a subtle waxy hand-- breaking these in takes hard work. I've seen a few pairs after 9 months of wear and the fading is beautiful but not as pronounced as RRDS for example.

call with questions:

CONTEXT

608 250 0113