Pride FC and MMA

Haz

Damn!! between the bars and the video sites you guys make it hard to have any excuse at all not to see this shit..lol..I'll be straight though..I'm out here in New Hampshire where I dont have a single friend so the bar is out and I'm not much of a computer guy. I don't even know what Torrents is. Is that www.torrents.com? Thanks for the help fellas.

nogueira didn't show up to fight

fuck, my brazilian legends died tonite..but i do like rampage too

i don't know if rashad evans is gangster or lucky..

yeah..what the fuck happen to Nogueira..if you followed MMA for a long time, you know that Mir is good but I expected a little more from Noguiera.

However,I don't think there are too many people who can win a belt in a division stacked like that by luck. Evans may or may not be the champ for long, but luck, I don't think so.

anyway, I'm depressed that my hero Silva got KOd. Hopefully he comes back.

i was the opposite, i was glad rampage won. i was telling my brother rampage has to win, the way silva knocked rampage out last time just needed to be avenged, it was too brutal to just be let go.

maybe its just wishful thinking but i think i saw a nervous look on lesnars face once mir won and was pointing at him.

only surprise for me at ufc 92 was how bad noguiera looked

the drop off for some fighters is steep....

and i like evans...hopefully he can successfully defend his belt at least once but the light heavyweight division is pretty good.......

looking forward to GSP v. BJ Penn in a month.......

only surprise for me at ufc 92 was how bad noguiera looked

the drop off for some fighters is steep....

and i like evans...hopefully he can successfully defend his belt at least once but the light heavyweight division is pretty good.......

looking forward to GSP v. BJ Penn in a month.......

Yeah, definitely not the Noguiera in there Saturday. :(

Could be interesting depending on what happens on the next few PPVs. Machida & Thiago Silva has been undefeated and the winner of their fight should have a title shot, but something tells me Rampage will get it first.

UFC 93 is Denis Kang's first fight for UFC and Coleman v. Rua (wtf?!?), plus Marcus Davis v. Chris Lytle on top of Heno v. Franklin, should be a good card.

UFC 94 looks bonkers. Beyond GSP v. Penn, Karo's back, Nate Diaz v. Clay Guida, and besides the main event, the fight that will probably be the most exciting Jon Fitch v. Akihiro Gono

Did you guys catch dynamte?

I made the comment that Aoki is the biggest homosexual on the planet, then 5 minutes later he butt scoots across the ring for 10 minutes to get the win proving me correct. Gotta love him though.

Crocop should just retire.

Overeem: Cant say i didnt know that was going to happen.

Manhoef: Did anyone see that happening? He Ko'ed the strongest chin in MMA.

The Nakamura fight was also awesome. So was Mousasis.

dynamite was awesome, made UFC 92 look like shit IMO.

crocop in shoes is weird, but atleast he got a win

overeem looked great against hari, too bad he would never pass a piss test and damn hari needs to pack on some muscle he looked like a little boy next to alistair. in their mma rules fight in 09 hari is gona get smashed again.

aoki fight was good, butt scooting was great

really sucks hellboy and JZ got canceled though