Anime / Manga

englandmj7

PLEASE recomned me sum rly cliche or otaku or watever its called animu wit girls wit big gbrests who tak wit reel high voicez n shit n say all sorts of stupid shit n theres only one guy in the whole thing whos a pervert but he dont want them to know he a pervert and they got like hints at sexuala trraction but no one evr hook up wit ne1. im lookin 4 good sound clips

plz thx

Shakugan no shana- Comedy/romance/action

Shana II (brand new series)- Same as above

You're under arrest: Full throttle ( New fall 07 release)- Comedy, Action

Pumpkin Scissors

Full Metal Alchemist

Dragonaut ( fall 07 release)/ Tons of Action/ Big breasts/ romance

Gundam 00 (fall 07 release)- Sci-fi/action

Blue Drop ( Fall 07)- Action/ Sci-fi

Bamboo Blade( Fall 07)- Comedy/action

Edit: Forgot a couple

Myself ; Yourself ( new also)

Claymore

Tokko

Trinity blood ( if it hasnt been mentioned)

Blood +

PLEASE recomned me sum rly cliche or otaku or watever its called animu wit girls wit big gbrests who tak wit reel high voicez n shit n say all sorts of stupid shit n theres only one guy in the whole thing whos a pervert but he dont want them to know he a pervert and they got like hints at sexuala trraction but no one evr hook up wit ne1. im lookin 4 good sound clips

plz thx

51mDZqOyS2L._SS500_.jpg

doesn't really fit your criteria, but never the less, i think you'd like this.

51mDZqOyS2L._SS500_.jpg

the art on this is strange. it doesnt look like "anime" ya kno??? doesnt look like it would have any cliche trash in it.

ill give it a shot.

the art on this is strange. it doesnt look like "anime" ya kno??? doesnt look like it would have any cliche trash in it.

ill give it a shot.

it was actually directed by an american. the printed material def did not follow your typical japmanga/anime cliche.

the remix soundtrack is apparently stellar as well. remixed by a prominent dj who went from latin-nujazz to electro.

ya i knew sumthin was up cuz dey got sum slantey azn eyes instead of dem big ass anime eyes.

it's pretty gangsta. basically about two orphan kids who beat people up and steal shit.

51mDZqOyS2L._SS500_.jpg

I liked this. Soundtrack was pretty enjoyable, didn't realize it was by Plaid in the Post until just recently. Did anyone see that other korean anime that came out recently that also had the relatively (actually, pretty) unusual animation? Can't think of it's name, used some CGI for city-wide shots.

Might check out BPS aka Battle Programmer Shirase.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=3087#rating-details

Cliched. Otaku. High voices. Perverted. Sexual tension/situations. Big boobs. Pedo-overtones. Weird/out of the blue characters.

All this, yet, strangely semi-enjoyable and funny, if I recall correctly.

And for those looking for a good anime series in general, even though it's been mentioned a couple times I think, I'll hype "Monster" up a bit.

Not as well-known/overrated as stuff list here over and over, but good shit, nonetheless. Faithful to orignal manga, as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_manga

• 6 months later...

I've recently started to watch anime and read manga. Of particular interest to me is Tokyo Tribes, I'm not sure if any of you have ever heard of that. I don't speak Japanese so I seek out dubbed versions but unfortunately, the whole season [13 episodes in total] is only dubbed till Episode 11. And I'm not even able to find 12 and 13 online.

Can anyone help out with this?

Also, I guess the purpose of this thread would be to give heads up on ones you find good instead of most of the trash out there that... while funny, doesn't really make sense.

Thanks guys :)

Guest seesolo
I've recently started to watch anime and read manga. Of particular interest to me is Tokyo Tribes, I'm not sure if any of you have ever heard of that. I don't speak Japanese so I seek out dubbed versions but unfortunately, the whole season [13 episodes in total] is only dubbed till Episode 11. And I'm not even able to find 12 and 13 online.

Can anyone help out with this?

Also, I guess the purpose of this thread would be to give heads up on ones you find good instead of most of the trash out there that... while funny, doesn't really make sense.

Thanks guys :)

you is a homo

• 5 weeks later...