Anime / Manga

englandmj7

Really late to the Steins;Gate party, but I'm really enjoying it and hope I can finish it up this weekend.

Watch Robotics;Notes after, it's great as well and it's starting to pick up. Chiyomaru Shikura has worked on all the ";" shows (stiens, chaos and of course robotics)

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else reading One Piece???

It's awesome right now!

* spoiler*

especially that crazy zatoichi look alike they just introduced

just got this as a gift. The eventual bookend of my one piece collection

item_0000001636_07.jpg

does anyone own all or a bunch of volumes of their favorite manga???

also, Tower of God is rampin up hard for that factory battle!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yo canada, you using gg subs or can u speak jap lawl.

First episode of shingeki no kyojin came out yesterday(ish)

http://youtu.be/mxyFaQCXJB0

holy fuck....

Using GG, kind of reluctant to since they did a shit job with Sasami@Unmotivated time wise. I had such high hopes for Aku no Hana, real shame that they roto'd it, I'll still give it a shot though.

Shingeki was really awesome, reminded me a bit of Claymore aesthetic wise can't wait to watch more. This is everything I'm watching this season

g8bA8p2.png

word, but tbh I really like the rotoscoping. In addition to the weird scene choices/angles and especially the soundtrack, it creates a really heavy atmosphere which matches well with the plot of the anime.

Just a guess here, but if they are staying this true to the manga so far maybe they will make the animations better or more detailed as the anime progresses. lol

word, but tbh I really like the rotoscoping. In addition to the weird scene choices/angles and especially the soundtrack, it creates a really heavy atmosphere which matches well with the plot of the anime.

Just a guess here, but if they are staying this true to the manga so far maybe they will make the animations better or more detailed as the anime progresses. lol

Haven't followed the manga so I can't really speak about that.

The OST and the backgrounds are really well done and I agree that it gives it a nice vibe to it. It's interesting to see a roto'd anime though considering most is just pandering otaku stuff (hence the reason it's getting shit from everyone) but I feel like they did a mediocre job of it. There's scenes where they used almost identical frames and the mouthing is a little off. I hope you're right, and that it gets better

Any recommendations of what anime I should watch? Favorites include NGE, Naruto (unfortunately, lol), SAO, Samurai Champloo, Ghost in the Shell, Eureka 7, etc. etc.

Steins;Gate, start watching Shingeki since it's just started airing in, Eden of the East, Blood+, Claymore, Ghost Hound, Serial Experiments Lain.

Going to start the Aku no Hana anime today, but seeing the rotoscoping screenshots on Tumblr stray me away a bit.

It's an amazing manga and I was anticipating this anime, so I'll give it a fair shot despite the strange animation style.

Shingeki no Kyoujin is looking amazing as well, will watch.

EDIT: HOLY FUCK IT'S AMAZING.

Edited by 1 9 9 3

Uhhh.. I haven't been this excited for a new anime since tengen toppa....

Shingeki no Kyojin is looking to be FUCKING AMAZING.

It's the show I'm going to be looking forward to the most, each week >>> Game of Thrones, The Americans, Archer, Vikings.

Finally, an anime I can truly truly love again! Life's good, yall!

Started watching Death Billiards. Shit looks promising.

isn't that a one shot deal for anime mirai? I think it's only one ep.

everything I've watched thus far (SnK, aku no hana, and oreimo S2) has been great. gonna check out that gargantia show as well.

Edited by soundtrack