Anime / Manga

englandmj7

this

takemitsu_zamurai-5.jpg

is fucking good.

Might read this next if it is anything like the cover.

pretty much just been catching up on things. Finally caught up on Berserk over the last 10 chapters or so, might return to reading Jojo's bizarre adventure soon, and sort of finished watching Saint Seiya. Have to watch the movies (5 i think) and the last six episodes of the Elysium saga, the torrent I had only had up to Hades Inferno.

finished Pluto over the weekend. the chapters leading to the ending felt a bit rushed, but overall it's one of the best series i've ever read

can't rep but fuck yeah pluto is soooooo good! for those who don't know, it's a retelling of the final arc (?) of Astro Boy by Naoki Urasawa (20th century boys, monster etc... both of which are also must-reads) and supervised by Osamu Tezuka's son. Covers similar themes to Blade Runner but done in a much much much better way.

i caught up in botm... that manga makes me so fucking anxious... its getting so good

what manga's that acronym?

uhghhhhh... blade of the immortal

im typing wit onscreenkeyboard

oh yeah i remember you passed me the link a while ago. haven't followed it for a while but will check that shit out now!

Also, I don't need to have read Astro Boy to get into Pluto, right?

i didn't, just wiki'd it briefly which helped.

I stopped reading Blade of the Immortal early on. Right around the part where I realized the writer did not want to kill the blonde chick and my favorite guy with the saw sword got messed up.

i've actually been out of the manga game for a minute. what's the news source or release tracker these days? i know it used to be daily manga. what's good sufu?

mangaupdates.com you can create a profile and make a list with all the mangas you want to follow. it links you to the scanlators

watched two episodes of detroit metal city so far and have almost laughed myself silly twice. This one is a winner.

yeah that was the best anime i've seen in awhile. thanks for sharing. the movie did not make the series justice i have to say though. but i was laughing hysterically the entire time.

Baccano was great, Sayonara was also pretty funny. (i think the Sayonara studio did negima!?(the parody) and pani poni dash. both of which were good, but a different kind of funny. this winter season and the spring season arent going to be to good, but oh well. Ill keep u guys update and on that note:

based of the first episodes the anime to watch this season is IS:Infinite Stratos, its a stupid harem sorta thingy but its funny and is much better then the other animes so far. Beelzebub was a huge disappointment but it may get better so ill keep you posted. Gosick also has the possibility of being good.