waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

more than just his clothes make him bullen.

his exceptionally positive response to criticism is totally bullened.

thanks. after all, the point of posting in WAYWT is to get feedback, isn't it? :o

i was thinking his smile...

i just looked up bullen and he's quite a happy looking fellow; i guess i should be flattered that i'm considered one of an apparent defunct race of jolly folk :D

i just looked up bullen and he's quite a happy looking fellow; i guess i should be flattered that i'm considered one of an apparent defunct race of jolly folk :D

I have an inherent distrust for overly positive people. On the other hand, I think most other English people share my distrust.

yeah i do.

i ride my bike to class.

fucking weird. i go to ucla as well. i rode my bike to class everyday, though this year i'm studying abroad in japan.

last year i lived in university housing across from the in-n-out and chevron in westwood.

shit, i used to work in the ucla convenience store in the basement of ackerman and actually got into a conversation about jeans with this guy wearing apc's. he commented on my nudies. none of you guys would happen to be him by chance?

small world.

fucking weird. i go to ucla as well. i rode my bike to class everyday, though this year i'm studying abroad in japan.

last year i lived in university housing across from the in-n-out and chevron in westwood.

shit, i used to work in the ucla convenience store in the basement of ackerman and actually got into a conversation about jeans with this guy wearing apc's. he commented on my nudies. none of you guys would happen to be him by chance?

small world.

not me, just transferred to ucla last quarter