waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

looks like its a sailor jerry flannel

Pretty sure you're correct, I think they're both Sailor Jerry flannels. Which is too bad, they don't like terrible flannels, fairly think looking all the pattern's a little loud without being too innovative. Usually cheap, only problem? Enormous white "tattoo" screenprint on the back.

is everyone on this board so abrasive? i was looking for help on the fit of the coat; i actually did make a haircut thread but it seems people enjoy ripping on stuff more than they do offering advice. thats all i will post

haircut is very very fobby but its still pretty cool. maybe people think its weird bc youre white no racist. i could never get my hair to be like that without wax and spray.

is everyone on this board so abrasive? i was looking for help on the fit of the coat; i actually did make a haircut thread but it seems people enjoy ripping on stuff more than they do offering advice. thats all i will post

the jacket is several sizes too large. also, your haircut is awful. it's hard to constructively criticize your jacket when your head is so fucking ugly.