waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

youngluc: No offense, but what were you trying to accomplish here? The fully buttoned red polo and whatever type of shoes you are wearing do not work. You also list some LS and an M65 but provide no such picture which doesn't help the look.

Everybody has off days and of course all of this is my opinion, but I am not a fan.

only thing i was trying to accomplish was not get soaked walking around all day in the snow at work. they're the only boots i have. function > form today.

only thing i was trying to accomplish was not get soaked walking around all day in the snow at work. they're the only boots i have. function > form today.

No problem with form following function, but if that was the case, I myself might have opted for a different shirt is all, or at least a different color. And don't button that top one (as someone else said).

10775239ff1e638d556c620b90dd2cbbdb5e578.jpg

surplus beanie

vans x greg "pnut" galinsky

nudie

vans (eras..n/p)

10775256cf0a010505fdc91b9aa0f6b24822c0c.jpg

and outside/to class

thrifted Sears parka

any idea where to get this beanie, or a beanie very similar to the style, thick ribbed, any idea? ive been looking all over for a really loose fitting beanie to fit my beast dome, any suggestions?