waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

No... your jeans look like you've stuffed two dead ducks into your thighs, from what I remember.

WTF? just because I'm not a skinny fag. I play a lot of football so I have pretty big legs. Jesus christ man. I love the fit of the jeans and yes believe me, they fit me perfect.

WTF? just because I'm not a skinny fag. I play a lot of football so I have pretty big legs. Jesus christ man. I love the fit of the jeans and yes believe me, they fit me perfect.

You are right.

I am skinny fag on superfuture. I lose.

ps. Do not use the Lord's name in vain. He'll iron out the 'combs on your Diors.

You are right.

I am skinny fag on superfuture. I lose.

ps. Do not use the Lord's name in vain. He'll iron out the 'combs on your Diors.

Barzoni-Black-Jesus-Montage-Vincent-Barzoni.jpeg

+++ No-Shirt. No-shoes. No Savior.

Ddohnggo great shoes, I'm a fan of anyone who's brave enough to pull off a high boot heel. But I must object slightly @ your long boxy coat because in my eyes it cancels out what the boots did to your height.

I would like to see those boots worn with a more midlength and fitted coat.

(I have nothing against that coat by itself. great sharp looking shoulders and sleeve proportions... but it just looks a tad big on you)

they're actually oxfords. i think the angle of the shot makes the coat bigger than it actually is since when its worn open it kind of opens up. it actually fits perfectly.

that bent over pose... it's exploitable.

also, ddohnggo do you feel coat is quite a bit long? I'm just thinking about coat lengths recently and I'm feeling a coat length too far below the knee looks weird. And... what angle does the coat look non-boxy btw? Cuz a good coat opened wouldn't look so boxy, would look drapey.

nohate/flame. just looking into buying a coat soon.