waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

homi, don't i see a mirror directly behind you where you could've got a full body shot? haha.

heh the lighting there is pretty shit though, so the pic didnt really show too much detail

found a full-length pic from the meetup thread

add PAM harrington

n604085626_1501843_511.jpg

bottega flip flops. duh....
Well, I could see that you were wearing that staple of the nigger rich, but I can't see above your neck. No hate, I'm not a hater.

By the way, I like the vast difference in the warmth of your clothing. It shows the difference in values.

Well, I could see that you were wearing that staple of the nigger rich, but I can't see above you're neck. No hate, I'm not a hater.

By the way, I like the vast difference in the warmth of your clothing. It shows the difference in values.

just for you westside

bottega.jpg

Well, I could see that you were wearing that staple of the nigger rich, but I can't see above your neck. No hate, I'm not a hater.

i think that robi has a date with a corny hipster white bitch tonite....

jmatsu, I'm not one to hate, but that fit looks like a typical bro fit down here, granted it fits you well.

American Eagle shirt

Ambercrombie denim

Rainbow flip flops

It looks like you have a date with a corny ass white girl.

jmatsu, I'm not one to hate, but that fit looks like a typical bro fit down here, granted it fits you well.

American Eagle shirt

Ambercrombie denim

Rainbow flip flops

It looks like you have a date with a corny ass white girl.

no hate here, but you obviously never inspected the subtle details of a denis v-neck, tsubi bastard denim and b.v. leather goods. anyway i went to the beach.

The shirt looks cool, but I'm not really a fan of the pre distressed denim+flip flop combo.

your opinion is understandable, but these tsubis were bought during the brand's debut long before the influx of predistressed mall denim. even before dior homo. we could have avoided this debate if you had simply said you weren't a fan and something to that extent only in the beginning. no hate here either.

jmat, did you meet robi through work, or did you chill with him before? or is he your creepy american older brother? just wondering.

i met him thru a mutual aquaintence. i am an only child. he helps me at work sometimes.

didnt u ask us how to get with corny white girls a couple of days ago in the revival thread??

as a matter a fact i did.

honestly i don't think that my ensemble is that great, but i guess i now know what they like (according to your implication).