waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

hey jwied what kinda boots are those. i've been wrestling over the decision of either buying grey boots or brown boots for some time now. since these will be the first pair of boots i own what are your suggestions in general?

the boots are margiela and can be purchased from yoox:

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MARTIN+MARGIELA+22/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/440760631S/areaid/35/sts/searchResult

tangs retort did not discourage me. i just do not take pleasure in arguing with grumpy old geezers who make inane remarks. you fools (cult, keyko, datasupa) seem to have misinterpreted this behavior as submission, so i suppose i will have to give some sort of rebuttal. though my "missives" may not seem sensible to you uncritically positive gang of dorks take my word, a couple of the more respectable members have expressed to me supportive sentiments through the rep function. and for the record they are not lengthy, averaging about 5 or 6 sentences or so taken off the top of my head. i make more concetrated efforts on actual academic writings, fortifying my arguments with all kinds of epistemic appeals to authority which would truly be senseless to post here.

cheers. and i hate you cos you've got apc black suede tennies which are 50% off now in HK but not in my size.

i got mine on ebay! (for like $60)... now i wish i could manage to find some of the canvas ones from a few seasons ago for a similarly good deal.

i got mine on ebay! (for like $60)... now i wish i could manage to find some of the canvas ones from a few seasons ago for a similarly good deal.

They've got the white ones in HK but they still cost full retail at HK$999 - around $125 which is a bit above my price idea for them. I've got my 'faded rose' tennies for about $80 on sale.

i liked the faded rose one too, but not as much as the colors from previous seasons.

Also wasnt the price for them go up considerably for ss 07.

and im disappointed they dont have any in for f/w 08.

I really hope Jean will release white leather tennies in S/S08. It would be a commomprojects killer for me.

There was a white crotch stain :( on my grey colordrives, I just washed them. And my skulls are at BiG because I had the ass rips repaired.

Need to wash these, dirty from skating.

on a sidenote, does solistik hold the best post count/rep count ratio?

it's out of fucking control, that's for sure. i tried to rep you for that first pic with the grey shirt, but alas, i must spread some reputation around before giving it to you again.

i think bizzy may hold that title still, jimmy c is gaining too.

i make more concetrated efforts on actual academic writings, fortifying my arguments with all kinds of epistemic appeals to authority which would truly be senseless to post here.

oh, come on, man. I cannot wait to neg rep you for this. you're the kind of guy that ruins the class for everybody else. I pity the prof that has to wade through your "academic writings".

dum/crillz/sidney, one for the greatest hits! I still don't really like those zebra jeans, but if anybody knows how to wear them, it's dum.

oh, come on, man. I cannot wait to neg rep you for this. you're the kind of guy that ruins the class for everybody else. I pity the prof that has to wade through your "academic writings".

dum/crillz/sidney, one for the greatest hits! I still don't really like those zebra jeans, but if anybody knows how to wear them, it's dum.

dum makes me feel inadequate with his purple zeb-ras.