waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^^ yes

or, try unbottoning one more and loosening the scarf, the tighness around the neck's what kills it

Then it ends up looking like a shemagh or a hardcore bandana, I think I'll just end up dropping it. Thanks guys.

I think that bandana/scarf inside a shirt thing can work...but in that particular case something about it doesn't seem to be quite working. I think it may either be the way the shirt's collar is cut or the bandana itself. When I think of that look i think of something like a silk scarf being tucked into a shirt worn with a crewneck sweater with a looser collar. The colors are fine, but somehow it doesn't quite register.

i still think those shoes look best paired with a simple blazer and white shirt along with the Diors...i think the length of the jeans you have there is perfect for that kinda shoe though. Normally I am not a fan of hemmed Diors but in this context it couldn't be more appropriate.

For the hoodie/shirt combo i am more of a fan of wearing with beat up sneakers. Or even try some relaxed trousers on top of that instead of jeans. The shirt breaks up the sportiness of everything else nicely. Or you can always go with overcoat/hoodie/dark jeans (or even better, cords) and boots. Blah i'm rambling, i'm not a stylist but just thought i'd give some input. Carry on...

edit: referring to nairb's post. Carl is on a roll....

carl you idiot.

i told you it wouldnt work

all i have is casual clothes

my attempt at trying to look decent for dinner

cashmere carl sweater

olive dress shirt

brown h m belt

pretty ballin jeans

cole haans

30sap15.jpg

cheers!