waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

zehero's proportions are on point. The DR shortness exaggerates his lankiness and makes the fit dope.

even though its not my style i was gonna post it in best if it wasnt taken in his dirty ass room

if anything, freecats proportions are way more off on that page

yeah i thought freecat was pretty sloppy looking, and i like his fits generally. mixed feelings on that zehero fit. need better pics

291110.jpg

Visvim...

Fair Isle beanie

Ditas

Mixed pattern scarf

Moncler V crew sweater

Fluxus

Valdez

Mittens

7-holes '73 folk

this is nice, tho. im no visvim dickrider either, this just looks good.

yea maybe proportions are weird/clashing or whatever. i like that tbh

also its sitting around 66 degrees in Austin, Tx, and it sucks.

to clarify...

my main gripe with that fit was the tee, the wide low neck and length jsut looks wrong to me. makes your mid section look really really long.

also the combination of grey "athletic" coloured sweats and black leather dr I can't get behind, nosynergy blah blah blah.

the rick dunks however somehow manage to blend in for once in a fit.

whatever anyway, you obviously like it like that so what i say is of no consequence at all. (statting the obvious blah blah blah)

edit: jsut wanna add that it's cool that your shit isn't boring as fuck. waywt has picked up a bit recently.

to clarify...

also the combination of grey "athletic" coloured sweats and black leather dr I can't get behind, nosynergy blah blah blah.

I wore this basically on sunday because I was fucking sleepy and tired and I just wanted to watch football with my brother. Julius leather moto, bamboo yoga pants, sneakers.

My brother and his wife said I looked like a lazy rapist, like I'm on rapist holiday or something and that it looked terrible.

Basically I am going to have to agree with Protocol on this point.

no idea what either of you are saying

zeheros fit looks weird with the jacket. and the color combo is pretty easy/cheesy

funkyfresh looks good but wud look better with a haircut :0

to clarify...

Mass is having fun mixing "ass kiss" and "asking for a kiss" in one easy to use phrase.