sycamore no more

waywt.jpg

marc jacobs leather

surface to air sweater

thrift gap shirt

marc jacobs jeans

converse

alt in chat

this pic is so good. The couch in the back complements your style; grey leather jacket is smooth & sexy and the cats mirror the two different couches.

And your hair. A vague salute to the jugend cut, without the harshness.

can't rep.

Is any ne here that wears the same thing every day. I would post, but the only thing that changes are my shoes and bandana.

Yeah, I've got maybe 8 good fits and they're all really just changing the tops over my daily jeans. Soon I'll have a new pair of cheapjawns though so it'll be all good

Better but I still feel it's a bit incoherent. The top looks like you absentmindedly threw on the jacket over a tee but the bottom is like you're about to go to work. Jeans in a similar or slightly more relaxed fit would work better imo

this pic is so good. The couch in the back complements your style; grey leather jacket is smooth & sexy and the cats mirror the two different couches.

And your hair. A vague salute to the jugend cut, without the harshness.

can't rep.

I didn't see all that but dang you're right! I posted a video waywt this week which shows the rest of the room.

I wish my girlfriends jacket could fit in to the big picture but all it really defines is her laziness :P

Better but I still feel it's a bit incoherent. The top looks like you absentmindedly threw on the jacket over a tee but the bottom is like you're about to go to work. Jeans in a similar or slightly more relaxed fit would work better imo

keen observation. you're right on both accounts....the pic was more about the fit of the jacket than anything else....but it is "what i'm wearing today."

and, i always just "absentmindedly "throw a leather jacket on top of a t....the fact that it's a j jacket doesn't change anything..it just a leather jacket

i do appreciate your respectful comment :)(no sarcasm)

the upper half wold work with a different bottom half i think. i dont necessarily disagree with you that the jacket may be just right after stretching a bit more--it certainly doesn't look as atrociously tight as in the turtleneck pic. but i dont like that you always give the excuse of "i dont really care what im wearing, im just posting it on the internet"

if youre gonna take pictures of what youre wearing and post it on the internet, the expectation/assumption is that youre at least putting some effort into it..

nah guys, i disagree. this is the WAYWT thread. as y'all have pointed out numerous times, i'm old as fuck, but, with that age comes the realization, that i can't expect every one of my fits to gems. they all don't belong in gq, esquire, vogue etc (some would say none do).

for me, in not about what you wear but rather how you wear it and how you project yourself while wearing it. obviously, attitude is difficult, if not impossible, to discern from a pic posted on the net.

yeah, i just throw stuff on but once it's on, the clothes become part of me, for better or worse.

i love style/fashion but am not possessed by it. if it feels good, i'm cool with it.

at least the commentary has taken a respectful tone. thanks for that.

Sonic, I think you should try not zipping the jacket at all, or maybe just halfway. But that's really personal preferences, I just never digged the double-zipper look (or however you call unzipping the top and bottom parts)

lol

:P;):D:o:(

Guest marieta
nah guys, i disagree. this is the WAYWT thread. as y'all have pointed out numerous times, i'm old as fuck, but, with that age comes the realization, that i can't expect every one of my fits to gems. they all don't belong in gq, esquire, vogue etc (some would say none do).

for me, in not about what you wear but rather how you wear it and how you project yourself while wearing it. obviously, attitude is difficult, if not impossible, to discern from a pic posted on the net.

yeah, i just throw stuff on but once it's on, the clothes become part of me, for better or worse.

i love style/fashion but am not possessed by it. if it feels good, i'm cool with it.

10_08_09.jpg

tumblr_kqtaforEmo1qzds5yo1_250.gif

dunno why i'm posting this. it's only gonna bite me in my ass but i will for reference.

i am not comparing my physique to that of the model. i am well aware that i am not a 20 year old waif.

please note the pulling and puckering.

julius_red_rider4.jpg

I also don't know why you're posting this.. what's the point you're trying to make?