waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

ay jay jay

inaya bitin ur swag

peep recent cops

i can't believe you're seriously trying to instigate... in 2 diff threads, no less. :confused:

anyways we always discuss everything on msn, including our purchases before we buy. it's all part of our master plan. or something.

Yea terrible these homos got an army what a bunch of fucking fags. Suckdick is also one who thinks tg is a guy too I guess.

I'm pretty sure suck dick is the one that wears straight homo shit like "multi-colored fuck me in my ass with giant black dildo" tights and other homolicious cluthins.

No. Just cool it with the [homophobic] remarks.

Just because I made those remarks doesn't make me homophobic. I definitely have no fear. Plus I have no problem with gay people. my best friend is gay so it cool.

Yea terrible these homos got an army what a bunch of fucking fags. Suckdick is also one who thinks tg is a guy too I guess.

I'm pretty sure suck dick is the one that wears straight homo shit like "multi-colored fuck me in my ass with giant black dildo" tights and other homolicious cluthins.

Just because I made those remarks doesn't make me homophobic. I definitely have no fear. Plus I have no problem with gay people. my best friend is gay so it cool.

well, first off it was a quote and second your logic is astounding. "i have a gay friend" but i refer to others as "fucking fags" that wear "multi-colored fuck me in my ass with giant black dildo tights and other homolicious cluthins". hm i'm sure you're best friend would really approve of your outlook. maybe you not scared [on the internet] but you scared as a biiiiiiitch in public. hmmmm weird man