waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Those T-000s look real good on you Dino. Why do mine look all homo tight...I ain't fat.

wear em to bed the night before. theyre be perfect in the morning. mine are a lil tight right out of the wash too.

i cant believe how emanciated your body is now looking

for christ sake dino,end the hunger strike

lol wut?!

Since those taps never move I think it would be in you and your shoes best interest to sell them to a more loving part such as myself.

yeah? i could do that. pm me

wear em to bed the night before. theyre be perfect in the morning. mine are a lil tight right out of the wash too.

lol wut?!

you used to be so cute,but your over zealousness to to fit in skinny jeans makes you look like you are suffering from muscular dystrohy,hence the ginormous head and skinny body...(no hate)

^^thank you, but i really beg to differ. must be the camera doing funny things. im not a lanky boy at 6' 180 lbs. have you seen what i ate today? the most exercise i get is walking/stairs also. check yeh'self.

i had my exhibition there for 4 days. was there for 6 days straight from setting up all the way to tearing down. and how do i stay cool in all that shit? i always have a handkerchief in my pocket! lol

Seriously does the ghey code still exists? I cant tell apart these days, no homo.

^^thank you, but i really beg to differ. must be the camera doing funny things. im not a lanky boy at 6' 180 lbs. have you seen what i ate today? the most exercise i get is walking/stairs also. check yeh'self.

you can differ all you like my in denial friend,but your frame and that head of yours tell me that 180 lbs isnt not your ideal weight purely from an aesthetic point of you

unfortunately the weight you have lost included a lot of muscle,mainly around your shoulders..

Seriously does the ghey code still exists? I cant tell apart these days, no homo.

not particularly in singapore. i carry a handkerchief not for that purpose in the first place. i seriously do wipe my perspiration.

Guest jmatsu
not a fan of the dangling penis strings. But either than that, nice fit, btw is that a #9 shirt?

LOL! you are hereby expelled from sufu. enroll at hypebeast.com

Important INTERVIEW

(so important I got dolled up the night before and tied a wacky tie knot)

DSCN3858.jpg

paulsmith/shipleyandhalmos/dior/thombrowne/raf/orgunmastuh