waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

That face is straight off of Dubya's face when a reporter would ask him a hard question at a press conference. Except in this context, sonicvoodoo is asking, "What the hell am I doing here? Aren't I supposed to be dead by now?"

That face is straight off of Dubya's face when a reporter would ask him a hard question at a press conference. Except in this context, sonicvoodoo is asking, "What the hell am I doing here? Aren't I supposed to be dead by now?"

if I looked like you, I would be dead by now

Guest jmatsu

imatop wanted geek. sonicvoodoo actually does 2, but he won't admit it cause he WENT BACK IN THE CLOSET on his 70th birthday.

he's like mumra the ever-living. except that mumra was asexual and looked alot cooler.

imatop wanted geek. sonicvoodoo actually does 2, but he won't admit it cause he WENT BACK IN THE CLOSET on his 70th birthday.

he's like mumra the ever-living. except that mumra was asexual and looked alot cooler.

now I know why you have 13,710 posts. You are just overflowing with insight and wisdom

Guest jmatsu
I do recognize, indeed

I look forward to learning more master. Could you please post another fit?

maybe on the weekend. if you can behave and reframe from being stupid until then, i may find it in my heart 2 bestow my blessing upon you.