waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i don't get it? i'm not an emaciated stick, i know. this board is full of asian nerds with unrealistically high standards and not nearly enough charm, personality or looks to realize their borderline sociopathic expectations.

im sorry so whats the gender again?

don't u know? edmond b one charming debonair motherfuck, in flip-land and the hongkongo. he not emaciated stick, no. he runs the supermeathead thread for real.

can't wait for edmond's rebuttal. it's this kind of anticipation of the inevitability of an interesting/intellectual conversation to come that makes sufu oh so great! how u say? tension b cut the air like a flatuence.

im serious man whats the gender of canice?

i am so sorry from the deepest of my heart i thought what you posted with the skull face was a joke i thought your a guy who tried to cross dress im sorry .. im so embarrassed i dont know what to say

i just saw your waywt post from 3 years ago where you didnt try to put a skull on your face . so sorry pardon me

i don't get it? i'm not an emaciated stick, i know. this board is full of asian nerds with unrealistically high standards and not nearly enough charm, personality or looks to realize their borderline sociopathic expectations.

I just thought it was worth repeating.

i am so sorry from the deepest of my heart i thought what you posted with the skull face was a joke i thought your a guy who tried to cross dress im sorry .. im so embarrassed i dont know what to say

i just saw your waywt post from 3 years ago where you didnt try to put a skull on your face . so sorry pardon me

you are a bitch.

I'll be on that street next week. I'll fight you for your jawns so i can resell

3376804795_2015f8f8a0.jpg?v=0

kostym by cm blazer

rick owens tshirt | tank | trainers

ann d skullpendant

april77 jeans