waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
032009.jpg

HAI GUYZ.

hai canice. looks really good. i am glad u appear to have graduated from bicycles with no breaks and nitrolicious fashonz. u r woman and u have developed rather nicely.

hai canice. looks really good. i am glad u appear to have graduated from bicycles with no breaks and nitrolicious fashonz. u r woman and u have developed rather nicely.

i still wear that kind of stuff (and still ride). i think women can do both — though these days i am aiming more for this:

susancernek.jpg

those thighs are something else the legs are a bit tranny type but great fit

i don't get it? i'm not an emaciated stick, i know. this board is full of asian nerds with unrealistically high standards and not nearly enough charm, personality or looks to realize their borderline sociopathic expectations.

Guest jmatsu
i don't get it? i'm not an emaciated stick, i know. this board is full of asian nerds with unrealistically high standards and not nearly enough charm, personality or looks to realize their borderline sociopathic expectations.

don't u know? edmond b one charming debonair motherfuck, in flip-land and the hongkongo. he not emaciated stick, no. he runs the supermeathead thread for real.

can't wait for edmond's rebuttal. it's this kind of anticipation of the inevitability of an interesting/intellectual conversation to come that makes sufu oh so great! how u say? tension b cut the air like a flatuence.