waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

what it means chrisj, u dumb fucking kid is that coldsnap this fucking loser over here masturbating to girls posting getups online want to fuck her.. however id imagine hes going to use his imagination to because hes probably some loser sitting post stalking this girl

chrisj ur a dumb fuck, and that last post isnt very funny because u basically said what the moron above you said making you a even bigger moron than meatgrinder.. what kind of fucking name is that anyways

grow some balls

Your grammer is atrocious, also I'm having a hard time thinking a guy is yelling at me because what fellow man would yell about a man finding someone else attractive?

btw I'd out score you in any metal slug game so lets settle it with that

grammar, dumbass.

Your grammar is atrocious, also I'm having a hard time thinking a guy is yelling at me because what fellow man would yell about a man finding someone else attractive?

btw I'd out score you in any metal slug game so lets settle it with that

Hey coldsnap im not going to explain the above post or delete it.. I'm pretty certain that the person who guessed my password is the same person who called me last week for my username, a close friend.

Otherways to say someone is attractive FYI

internet_surfer.jpg

i know what to do with that foxy lady. first i would woo her into my chevrolet cordoba (WITH CORINTHIAN LEATHER) then i would wine and dine her with knowledge i learned from reading books and not watching television. my charm and ability to insult anyone while looking like a sack of shit (raw denim, sb dunks, and a rogue status tee) surpasses all the other pinoy hypebeasts...and that, gentlemen, is how i got the girl, impregnated her, and then ran off to mexico with my other girlfriend.

i know what to do with that foxy lady. first i would woo her into my chevrolet cordoba (WITH CORINTHIAN LEATHER) then i would wine and dine her with knowledge i learned from reading books and not watching television. my charm and ability to insult anyone while looking like a sack of shit (raw denim, sb dunks, and a rogue status tee) surpasses all the other pinoy hypebeasts...and that, gentlemen, is how i got the girl, impregnated her, and then ran off to mexico with my other girlfriend.

ew gross! totally sick ewwwwwwww

Guest jmatsu
IMG_0153a.jpgIMG_0154a.jpg

gear

i haven't kopped rockers since the first season. i know that the clash tee came out then, but not in this colorway. is that tee kinda new or something? special colorway or just a color variation for a recent season? i assume they didn't use an aa body for it.

First time i wore a tshirt this entire school year + first day wearing fhs

2308767286_0ba69a0483_o.jpg

Du wadafuk?

There are two sides to the joining-sufu-and-replacing-your-wardrobe story. For the most part, it is people who are trying to be cool and buying the flavor of the month. However, staying with the flavor analogy, suppose I joined a cookie club and was introduced to gingersnaps--having never tried them before--and became addicted. It just so happens that this cookie club favors gingersnaps. Of course, ther are other members in the club who buy lots of gingersnaps, but they do it just because that is the cookie du jour. They do not crave gingersnaps as I do.

Where can I apply for the Cookie Club?