waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I am feeling these fucking jackets that Sidney and Diamonds are wearing...the fit on diamonds is spot on.

Plus you have to hand it to diamonds for his classic taste in cereal...the riced krispies are a given...but he really stepped up his cereal game with those alpha-bits

I'm posting to see my join date so I can see how old I was when I joined this site.

(edit: apparently I was 16.)

My only advice to Khoiphan is to post as little as possible so you regret as little as possible when you look back. I said some ridiculous things in my day.

IMG_0017.jpg

bombin hillz

how do you skate looking like that?? doesn't everyone make fun of you for being the "fag skater"?

why are your shoes so clean? so you bomb the hill and leave your camera there? wtf?

your clothes and your past time have NO CONNECTION whatsoever, and it makes you look stupid. its like a guy wearing BxH at a maid cafe dancing the para para with densha otoko.

you don't make sense.

how do you skate looking like that?? doesn't everyone make fun of you for being the "fag skater"?

why are your shoes so clean? so you bomb the hill and leave your camera there? wtf?

your clothes and your past time have NO CONNECTION whatsoever, and it makes you look stupid. its like a guy wearing BxH at a maid cafe dancing the para para with densha otoko.

you don't make sense.

I always thought he looked like a Jet Set Radio character. So, throw on some roller blades.

you don't make sense.

sorry, i forgot that the point of skateboarding was to be like everyone else

i'd rather not make sense

sorry canice, when i saw your latest i couldn't help but be reminded of supreme x hefty collab.

030108.jpg
012707.jpg

chris: turtlenecks for the win!

Shmeh I'm not cross posting anymore, it's a joke over there.

I need a longer one--this one cuts off at the thigh. Still looking for a long fit that hits below my knees. Any ideas?

waywt_27_01.jpg

359992532_12c179e088.jpg

270107.jpg

sorry, i forgot that the point of skateboarding was to be like everyone else

i'd rather not make sense

thats why you buy all that BW for sufu validation? because you really like looking like a hobo despite spending all that cash? you are a trend hopper and a person with no personality. there are too many people on sufu like that.

stay true to yourself; fine if you want to skate, but srsly, whats the point of taking a photo of yourself "bombing hills" in that gear? count yourself lucky you didn't get your gear stolen.

can you really change your wardrobe in a matter of a few months, and still say you're true to yourself? obviously, at some point, you were not really into yourself. make up your mind who you want to be..

no one on the internet gives a fuck about you, except for when you act like a fool do people remember you for it, and i am a prime example of a bored raving douchebag who wants to give a fuck just to give you shit.

do yourself a favor and flip that shit on supermarket. there are more idiots out there would would actually buy your stuff.

no, but douchery is a-ok.

quite obviously. haven't you seen the Singaporean people on sufu?

heh heh heh heh.

thats why you buy all that BW for sufu validation? because you really like looking like a hobo despite spending all that cash? you are a trend hopper and a person with no personality. there are too many people on sufu like that.

stay true to yourself; fine if you want to skate, but srsly, whats the point of taking a photo of yourself "bombing hills" in that gear? count yourself lucky you didn't get your gear stolen.

can you really change your wardrobe in a matter of a few months, and still say you're true to yourself? obviously, at some point, you were not really into yourself. make up your mind who you want to be..

no one on the internet gives a fuck about you, except for when you act like a fool do people remember you for it, and i am a prime example of a bored raving douchebag who wants to give a fuck just to give you shit.

do yourself a favor and flip that shit on supermarket. there are more idiots out there would would actually buy your stuff.

quite obviously. haven't you seen the Singaporean people on sufu?

heh heh heh heh.

this sounds like me 3 months ago.

get over yourself.

Worm looks more natural and comfortable in his BW gear than 95% of all the streetware kids i've seen posting waywts

backinthetrees - did you really need to write that much just to say you don't like his outfit? why do you feel the need to "protect" skateboarding from him? anyway i'm gonna go put my 6.0s and hit the suburban skate park. peace out homie dog!

why shit on worm, he's cool. If he wants to wear what he wears to skate, who gives a shit ? (and i don't think he let his gear while riding the hill)

anyway, on the internet, noone give a fuck about noone, it's normal. So let people do what they want to, enjoy to picture and the style if you want, or not, take what's to take, but it's not a "should people be allowed to skate or not with those clothes" thread. (no offense still).

What do gothninjas play basketball in?